aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome. . .go ahead and introduce yourself

1. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    Welcome to anybody who comes here, I'm Kura, the owner of course.

Pretty much made this, wanting something cool like this at Aarinfantasy.
    I do like any type of metal. My favorite bands are SYL, Cannibal Corpse, Between the Buried and Me, Pantera, Maximum the Hormone, ect. . .
  2. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Hello, thought I would join and be your first member.
    I fell in love with Iron Maiden back in high school at some point and have since started to listen to Iced Earth, Bruce Dickinson's solo career and a few others... though Iron Maiden is still on the top of the list.

Also, got to love the Poju Avatar =)
  3. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    Thnx! Thought nobody would join. . . now it's all good.
  4. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    I am sure people will join, just a matter of time
  5. darksid3
    darksid3
    Hi everybody!!! Too lazy to look for other music-related groups so I joined this one...but I do love me some heavy metal!! I like 70s and 80s metal. My favourites are black sabbath, judas priest, rainbow, whitesnake, scorpions, motorhead, quiet riot, tank, ratt etc.
  6. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    Welcome aboard! Hope your stay here.
  7. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Getting excited about the new Iron Maiden Album due to be released sometime this year.
  8. Hyung
    Hyung
    hey fellow members, hope we can get along *.*
    so kuro u love cannibal corpse? i like them too but i prefer megadeth (they're ****ing cool, love tornado of souls, peace sells, rust in peace, prisioners, prince of darkness, dave mustain's voice is awesome o.o), mettalica is nothing special they were better when dave wrote their songs -.- (but still like ride the lightning, master of puppets, for whom the bell tols, am i evil...), pantera is awesome stuff dimebag sure rocks on stage \m/( why do all important people to metal music die?! look at dimebag and Cliff Burton, so sad -.-) , i like trashmetal but black metal is my fav genre of metal, like behemoth, gorgoroth, dimmu borgir( this is melodic black metal, awesome **** +.+), carach angren (melodic black metal too +.+) mayhem are my fav black metal band (they're demons in human bodies, they slice u're soul 0.0) ... i worship slayer, moonspell( a band from my country, theyre songs are pretty good go to youtube and listen to finisterra, luna, night eternal...), morbid angel, anthrax and venom \m/. still i have lots of bands to speak 'bout ... althought i like metal (and i was once a metal head) i still listen to k-pop (shinee, dbsk, super junior they're cute ), j-pop ( hideaki takizawa, kat-tun and news band, yamashita tomohisa(cute guy drolls*), akanishi jin(drolls* too), nishikido ryo(drolls* wanna kiss him ~~), and j-rock (love visual kei bands like phantasmagoria, versailles +.+ camui gackt ...) and japanese metal(its like western metal xp)

(p.s sorry for the long message xp)
  9. Galaxya
    Galaxya
    Metal, ah, what would I do without you? ^^
  10. Miyumii
    Miyumii
    Hey guys!
    Oh wow...i'm here for such a long time and i just saw this group O.o *slaps herself*

I don't think that u guys will know the bands i love the most since they're mostly german. I totally love folk and pagan metal~ so here are my favorite bands: JBO, Kamelot, Fiddler's Green, In Extremo, Saltatio Mortis, Metallica, Limp Bizkit, ASP, Volbeat, Ingrimm, Trollfest, Finntroll, Disturbed, Equilibrium, Turisas, Breed 77, Obscurity....oh god i could list alot more xD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast