aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cool Interviews and Articles

1. CSMars
    CSMars
    DAMN, that boy is SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'll share my FAVORITE INTERVIEW, with - of course - a British talk show host! If you guys haven't seen british talk shows, you're missing OUT! 10000x better than American talk shows!!

This one's with Justin Lee Collins (of the Friday Night Project fame):

Part 1: Adam talk about the AMA performance of awesome-ness and an audience member solicits him

Part 2: Adam talks about "getting high," laughs uncontrollably, and seepage? oh dirty boy!

So funny! I've seen this so many times and it's funnier every time!

Another good one's his interview with Jonathan Ross (another brit talk show host), hilarious!

Happy youtubing~!
  2. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Aw that first link is broken >< er taken down.
  3. HNCS
    HNCS
    search for Justin Lee Collins interview Uncut Part 1 and 2 on youtube =)
  4. CSMars
    CSMars
    here it is again

I also love some of the interviews he did in Australia, here are 2 I love the most! Honestly I wish US talk shows would be this funny.

This is a short one where one of the hosts (a woman) said "yeah gross, i'd much rather picture you having sex than gene simmons." amen, sister! I'm right there with you!!

Love Adam's facial expression after that!!! Click here to watch.

Another one with a panel (click here for part 1). It's not outrageous like some of the others, but Adam is just so relaxed and really enjoyed it, and I love it. They talk about his performance at the Sydney mardi gras, which was pretty amazing (youtube it if you haven't yet), about simon, and also about flipping the bird. Adam: "in the states that would be blurred out on tv, so i'm already a fan of Australia."

this interview also has a part 2 (clicky~!) where the reporters are just so HILARIOUS and make ALL american talk shows PALE IN COMPARISON! Adam's in there briefly and said some sexy things. But seriously, watch just for how funny the reporters are. (read my comments, I've watched this vid so many times! LOL)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123