aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

FanFiction

1. minervahana
    minervahana
    Hola! I just got done reading some amazing yakuza fanfiction but the author won't let me distribute the link to it because they are new to writting and nervous about sharing. This got me wondering how many people in our group write fanfiction? I haven't done anything for Yaoi yet, being a poetry BDSM fiction girl.

Does anyone write fanfiction?
    Does anyone have links to good yakuza fanfiction?
    Would anyone be willing to write a piece of yakuza yaoi fanfiction?

( The last question is because I am considering starting a contest in the next few months )

If you want to post links please do so freely. For those writers who are looking for feedback post it to the group and I'm sure you'll get some feedback.

Have a kick ass day!
    MinervaHana
  2. suhi
    suhi
    -Yes.. well.. I've written some stuff
    -No But I really want to!
    -No >.> I don't really consider myself a writer, and I can't bring myself to write for a contest >.>
  3. NekoYumiko
    NekoYumiko
    I'm writing fanfiction, but not yakuza, and I'm writing in Hungarian, so I can't help. But if I found a good English yakuza fanfiction, I'll share the link.^^
  4. iThreat
    iThreat
    ...I'm writing original yakuza fiction 9.9 called "A Woman's Place"... it's not mega hardcore yakuza right now (they are teens) but as the story progresses more yakuza related stuff will happen...
  5. water444
    water444
    Is it Yaoi?? Since it's titled: 'A women's place'.. Is there a link to it?
  6. minervahana
    minervahana
    iThreat I can't wait to see what you've come up with. I need more yakuza fan fic in my life! *does a fan girl faint*