aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Live Action Yakuza!!!!

1. minervahana
    minervahana
    First of all let me say thank you to Suhi for uploading this video. I'm asking that if you find the post helpful show some love and give some rep. Below is a link to the announcement post that suhi left on the yakuza thread.

Here's the post!

If anyone downloads and watches, please feel free to post your thoughts here. Reviews and opinions are laways appreciated!

MinervaHana
  2. suhi
    suhi
    Aw, thank you!
    (I dunno if we're allowed to spam here )
    Also, I think I saw a Taiwanese movie about two gay guys, involved in something criminal here on aarin, I don't know it it counts as "yakuza", but I'll try to search it.
    And, of course, "Enter the Phoenix" - a comedy about the chinese yakuza and their gay boss.
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f221/t...e-phoenix.html
  3. minervahana
    minervahana
    AHHH!!! Love Enter the Phoenix!!! So funny!! If you can find the Taiwanese film I think it would be interesting at least to classify as organized crime yaoi. Let us know if you find it or need help searching.
  4. minervahana
    minervahana
    SUGOI!!!!! If you haven't seen this please check it out!
  5. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    Hi there, new to this group
    Just wondering if it has to be gay yakuza movie? If not then I'd like to recommend Tokyo Drifter that sweet Blonde180246 uploaded for me ^^ As I said, it's not gay but it's worth watching since it's so beautifully made. The music is great too
  6. minervahana
    minervahana
    Hell why the heck not! I like any good yakuza flick!
  7. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    My Boss My Hero, (there is a pre- korean version too) is about the young master of yakuza family being forced to go back to school to get his diploma and inherit the family.
    He got the entire back covered in tattoos pat down too!
  8. minervahana
    minervahana
    I am so far behind so forgive me but do you have a link cause I am at a loss to find it!