aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduction!

1. anlama
    anlama
    @ rukkanen : welcome on board - it's great to meet new ppl
  2. LumiTiikeri
    LumiTiikeri
    Uuu, we have a group? :>
    Hello. I'm known by the name Tiikeri (or LumiTiikeri) and and... I've been into yaoi for over 5 years now. So ummh... Nice to meet you! o/
  3. anlama
    anlama
    @ Tiikeri : hi it's good to have you here - hope you'll enjoy it
  4. Saija
    Saija
    Heya, I'm saija(surprise surprise) into anime and manga and got also into yaoi a couple of years ago. Hajimemashite! I'm 18 yrs old and a Finn. Please contact me for anime (also yaoi)recommendations and discussions!
  5. TsukiHimeX
    TsukiHimeX
    I'm Tsuki, and i'm currently 20. I've been into yaoi since i was a teenager... My hobbies (other than yaoi) are mostly singing and drawing
  6. Perseankkuri
    Perseankkuri
    18 yo Sara from Finland reporting in~

New to the yaoi genre, I wish to learn new stuff and maybe get a few new friends along the road.
    Hobbies are the typical nerdy interests (games, books etc.) and cooking.
    Heya.
  7. SECU
    SECU
    there all^^ I was browsing this forum and found Social Group, with what I ended up here It's nice to know here's more than like 2 Finnish people!

About me: I'm 19 years old, from Finland and my friend call me Secu-chan I've been into yaoi for 5 years now. You can check my favourites and interests from my threads and profile, if you're interested. I've been a member of this site for over a year now, but not until a month ago, I started to come here more often. And making friends is not difficult since quite surprisingly many people share the same interests with you, so just go and talk to each others, that's my advice ^-^ I found 3 good friends in one week, which is not bad at all.

Hm, well, I'm a language-freak, so to speak, I love English, Japanese and Finnish of course I'd want to be a language translator within few years, and beside languages I love writing stories with my irl friend I also like reading (depends on the book) and drawing even I'm not good at it.

I hope to make Finnish friends too!

See ya around, thanks for reading this through!

8. Valkohai
    Valkohai
    Seems I have not done intro yet although I joined quite a bit ago.
    Well, I'm living in Oulu atm and I'm 24 years old. I study in high school for adults since due my illness I am unable to praticipate in day school.
    In my free time I play a lot of games. Mainly with PS2 and sometimes MMORPG. Favorite games of PS2: Sengoku BASARA 2, Disgaea, Samurai Warriors 2(also SW3 for Wii). For other platforms: Disgaea 3(PS3), Ôkami(wii), Musou Orochi Z(PS3), Pokemon white(DS), Dynasty Warrior 7(PS3), Legend of Dragoon(PS), Phoenix Wright(DS), Final Fantasy(7,8,9 and 10)(PS/PS2), Fable(Xbox[do not own]) and Dynatsy Warrior: Stricke Force(PSP). Games I wait like moon to rise: Musou Orochi 2(Orochi Warriors 3)(PS3), Saint Seiya; Sanctuary(PS3). MMORPG I play: Rohan and I, trying Dragon Saga right now.
    My other hobbies are drawing, loving my three cats(Horu, Soma and Gabriel) and being a pain to my room mate. I also like to read doujinshi but I really don't buy them for two reasons; 1) I'm still not used to use paypal and thus far, fail at it, mainly because I have not tried since 4 years ago. 2) sellers in Animecons are there to make profit and not for the doujinshi drawers so I boicot them. Im also reading Japanese in my school but only had 3 courses so my Japanese suck.
    I went in Liminka's art pre-school and finished. My comic was puclished in schools graduation comic collection about history. My work was about the Yellow River. I'm otherwise pleased sept that I had complications while doing it and thus it was inked in last minutes.. it shows. hnng..

About my personality.. as you can see im rather talkitive but still quite shy. If you meet me IRL I most likely won't speak much. I was school bullied for 12 years and even before that. I was bullied because I was chubby and because I did not like girly stuff such as make up and shit. I also was bullied because my friend was Russian. Ever since I was little I liked Asian stuff. First it was China that I loved. I wanted to learn Kung Fu but since in Kuusamo we did not have it I did Han Moo Do instead. I been in 5 competitions and earned 4 medals. I quit when my uncle died in car crash. I also widrawed from social activity and became full time gamer. Japan started to interest me the time Pokemon started to show on TV. Manga was introduced to me at grade 7. Trough manga I started to study Japanese culture and was enchanted by the sengoku era. Thus my fangirlish behaivior when we speak of sengoku era games/anime/manga/history.

What else..? My favorite drink is citrus tea with honey. Darn yummy stuff. I like to eat anything with mashrooms. I also love shrimps and grilled eel. Wish they would be cheaper. Would never eat anything else. I don't like birthday cakes but I do like muffins and dounats.
    I have also cosplayed for years.. not that im any good at it. I'm also founder of Cosplay Project that lasted 3 cons. we had a group cosplay of: Akatsuki, Furuba and Bleach. My favorite manga is prolly Chii's sweet home and Saint Seiya. As for anime.. not really have a favorite.. I was rather impressed with Princess Tutu and Terra E. I also collect toys and figures. I have mixture collection of game and anime figures, over 100 My little ponies, some animal figurines, Jurassic Parks T rex(from childhood), 3 godzillas and Ghoulia from Monster High(don't usually like barbies but darn those things are cute).

My future plans are.. keep reading doujinshi.. keep gaming.. keep studying.. travel to Japan(just like everyone else).. get more toys to relive my childhood.. go to desucon 2012.. cosplay my long lived dreams: Motonari Mori and Aries no Shion.. loose some weight(just like every year).. yep. after that my life is complete.

Cheers Finns!
    With <3
    Me
  9. Streetwalker
    Streetwalker
    Hi everyone!

Well, I joined the aarinfantasy forum quite a while ago but got active only just recently. I was just watching the remake of Ai no Kusabi and, after doing a bit of fan-girling, noticed SECU's poll about a finnish fan sub. This is so awesome! I had no idea there were other Finnish yaoi fans... Well of course there would be some but I've just never come across anyone else before.

On to the itro! You may call me Rosanna. I'm a 21-year-old college student living just outside the capital. I study English as my major and Finnish as a minor. I'm pretty average on the outside but I confess I'm a secret yaoi otaku... I haven't been reading/watching it for very long but with this obsession of mine I've made good headway! My other hobbies are gym (if I ever had the energy to drag myself there) and playing with my toy poodle and taking her on long walks. That's about it I guess...

Nice to meet everyone! ♥
  10. llamia
    llamia
    Hey yall! I'm kinda new here at Aarin. I actually joined the site a few months ago but only recently have I gotten more active. So, I was just browsing through the groups and noticed this one. Ofc I had to join As you probably can guess I'm a Finn too. I live in Vaasa and actually speak both Finnish and Swedish fluently because I come from a bilingual family.

Umm, what else... I'm kinda bad at introductions LOL. Well, I like anime, manga, anything involving yaoi (obviously), drama CDs, k-pop, playing PS3/visual novels, bakning and just hanging out with my friends. If you look up the ord "lazy" in a dictionary you're likely to find my face next to it... OTL

Pleased to meet you all!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast