aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome!

1. Erendis
    Erendis
    Oooh, haha yup. Thanks, I'm glad you liked it^^
  2. Kanda Luna
    Kanda Luna
    No prob,it was very cute^^It´s the kind of story I like.
  3. darkotter
    darkotter
    Hello people...I'm darkotter. I love Allen and Kanda together (I like either of them on top, depending on meh mood). I just love those two.
  4. MidnightxPoker
    MidnightxPoker
    Hey. I'm MidnightxPoker, and I'm a cereal shipper (sounded like an AA confession). If Allen's in the equation, I'll ship it. Kanda, Lavi and Tyki are the main offenders, and Kanda was my first favourite for Allen's heart (among other things). Nothing like a good love/hate-but-not-really-hate relationship.
  5. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    I'm a hardcore Kanda-uke fan. I have a serious fetish for violent black-haired swordsmen and Kanda fits the mold perfectly, from his tendency to have his clothes shredded and blood all over him to the awesome grins he gives in the face of death. I like Kanda with Allen best because he can be light or dark, overly sweet and nice (sappy) or (amusingly) evil and twisted. I love Allen as a joker and Kanda as the 'straight man' who doesn't get the punch line and doesn't really want to. The first time they meet is classic and cemented my love for the pairing. That's how I always see them now - Kanda all strict and evil/intimidating and Allen giving a weak grin while sweat-dropping like crazy. It's such a fun pairing. As an added bonus, my favorite AllenxKanda dj artists draw very nice smut for them. I just wish there was more fanfiction for the pairing.
  6. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    Hello, I'm VioletSuccubus. *Bows* I love Kanda to death and I am an absolute fan of the Kanda/Allen pairing. Though, Allen/Kanda is a big fave as well...

Nice to meet you all.
  7. Kanda Luna
    Kanda Luna
    Hello new members^^Welcome and thank you!

I wish to give some special thanks to Arigatomina,because she provides us doujin scans and translations of our beloved pairing :3 *claps*
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123