aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fave KM pairing

1. FuyukiEnatsu
    FuyukiEnatsu
    @Kouhime

OMG! finally someone I know who loves megaKata ;u; <33 Iknow right? isnt Katagiri a sweety? lol XD!!!!! Oyaji uke dayone <3
    Love how Megane calls him Minoru. such a cute name ROFL!
  2. Idlemaster
    Idlemaster
    Katagiri=Otomen power! LOL *shot*

I like MidouxKatsuya and HondaxKatsuya! owo
    Megamido's close as well...

....And I sorta ship Mr. R and N!Katsuya 'cause I like N!Katsuya to suffer apparently? XDD?
    *shot*

...N-Not that it's implied that I LIKE Mr. R, 'cause the icon and the username totally doesn't prove anything.
    So...yeah. ._.;

*runs away*
  3. ChomeK
    ChomeK
    Megane Katsuya x Katagiri <3
    I looooooove Katagiri!!! He is so cute...
  4. kitsunebi
    kitsunebi
    I finally finished the first part...didn`t want to write before..
    I like normal/KichiKatsuya x Honda most..the story is so cute..Honda is so careing and with Kichi Katsuya it`s just too funny how this normally seme character becomes so shy...this discussions are great!!!
    I normally don`t like the older guys but I loved the story with Katagiri x Kichi Katsuya too ...it was so cute when Kichi Katsuya became red while confessing and also that it was so romantic at the end...I mean it was kind of funny cause it was with Kichi Katsuya...
    The way with Mido was a bit too hard for me...not that I don`t like the character but...the locking up in his apartment....and with normal Katsuya the beginning....hm....
    At first after the "oh, my good..his voice!>_<"...I thought Aki`s way could be interesting...putting this drugs into kichi`s drink....but I didn`t like his becoming pet....not my liking....my taste...
    Taichi`s way was good and I really can`t explain why but...... I don`t like him!!!!!
    I would have loved if there would have been a way for both Kichi/normal Katsuya for all the characters...
    It would have been interesting to see how Taichi and Kichi Katsuya hating each other would fall in love...or who would become seme with Katsuya and Aki...would normal Katsuya be able to protect Aki from being raped...
    I`m curious about Mr. R `s route in KMR.....I don`t know what to think about him but he`s really interesting.....
    Was wondering when hearing how much he could talk while giving Kichi Katsuya a blowjob in this ClubR scene...O.O
  5. kitsunebi
    kitsunebi
    Forgot something...
    I love Katsuya x Kichi Katsuya too.....<3
    This scene at office was hot!!!
  6. Sixshotto
    Sixshotto
    Megane!Katsuya/Midou <3
    I have a thing for seme character being dominated by an even more seme character
  7. glasswings
    glasswings
    Megane katsuya x Honda
    Megane Katsuya x katagiri

Would like to see M!katsuya x taichi lol
    Haven't seen all the other ones :P
    Aki is a no go for me >.< sounds too much like a chick
  8. FuyukiEnatsu
    FuyukiEnatsu
    you guys are all great! <3 thanks for those commenting! keep them reason on coming ! its interesting hearing your views on your couple xD <333
  9. joy3348452
    joy3348452
    umm megane katsuya x mido
    and megane katsuya x aki (i like them cats)
  10. ayami
    ayami
    Megane!Katsuya x Normal!Katsuya <<<3
    Megane!Ktasuya x Midou x Normal!Katsuya <<<3
    Midou x Normal!Katsuya <<<3
    Megane!Katsuya x Midou <<<3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast