aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    "A rescue crew in space comes to investigate and if possible, rescue a government spaceship gone missing for seven years. When they board the ship, they learn that the ship has been somewhere beyond space and brought something back with it that is an unspeakable evil."

"Unspeakable evil" about sums it up. Horror, torture, pain, blood, fear, piss-your-pants-during-certain scenes.
  2. nemine
    nemine
    oh i seriously can't watch movies with any of you it seems
  3. Fighter
    Fighter
    I liked Event Horizon, except the end (the guy was disgusting...XD).

@ nemine - I can't really imagine watching a horror movie with you laughing and me clutching the blanket XD I would probably think that you're crazy, hahaha.
  4. unsteady
    unsteady
    Oooh. That sounds right up my alley. Unspeakable horror! Has anyone here seen Dagon? It's not a very good movie. Really funny and really horrible at the same time. I watched it with my dad...we never talked about it.

I don't clutch blankets or hide my eyes when I watch horror movies, in fact if you watched one with me you wouldn't think it would affect me at all. It's only after the movie is over and I've invented and added new horrors to it in my over imaginative mind that it leaves me staring out my window hoping that leering face does not appear staring at me.
  5. nemine
    nemine
    ooh unsteady, you must become my movie-friend O__O
    and hahha fighter, i would just scare you even more. and crazy, me? fufufu maybe just little insane
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh people have left again...thats nice..I'm not reading the scary stuff so don't mind me..I put up some pix of me and some of my old friends..I've been told I don't look that great in most of them and I agree but they are there for people on my contact list to see....unsteady I think this place is safer place for me lol I don't get yelled at here its all good my friend and I saw it coming..why am I saying this..I don't know..but yeah..
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol oh wow down to 50 2 people in 2 days
  8. unsteady
    unsteady
    Eh. We don't need them. Too shy to post in the shy group. Maybe they went to the invisible lurker group?? I want to join that group...
  9. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    Have I introduced myself here? I'm so sorry that I'm a rather spacy person -__-; B-but.... hello to everyone here, and nice to make your acquaintance?
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    yo! kakashi style
    I thought you had said hello b4..maybe not..nice to have you either way