aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome to Wonderland! :P

1. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Hello fellow people, come introduce yourselfs *tips top hat*
  2. Seto Kaiba
    Seto Kaiba
    Hey hey, i'm Renon and i love Alice in Wonderland , thats why i love the Anime Pandora Hearts alot too, its based on Alice in Wonderland well.. the characters then =P
  3. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Welcome Renon! i really should see that i hear its really good but the first ep. just kinda lost me O.o
  4. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Read both books so many times (at least 6x, as far as I can remember!). Grew up with it, and can't live without a copy in my home. So random yet happy this group was created!
  5. Dragonflower
    Dragonflower
    Hi ! I'm Mad, You're Mad, We're all Mad here ! Love Alice in Wonderland. Hope you don't mind I joined.
  6. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Welcome Gizmo and Dragonflower! how do you do? If anyone wants you can make discussions haven't came up with any yet
  7. Dragonflower
    Dragonflower
    Well, I guees we can discuss what's really going on with the Mad hatter and the March Hare at the tea party and whether or not the White Rabbit has OCD issues....
  8. Nagehiko
    Nagehiko
    Hi Im Nagehiko(Katsumi) and yeah I love fantasy/supernatural stuff cause I know they dont exist but wish it does...so yeah thats about it for now
  9. Melissa
    Melissa
    Hi, I'm Melissa, but I go by as Kisa. o/
    I just finished Alice in Wonderland and thought it was amazing. <3 In fact I'm doing most of my sketches on my version of Alice. xD

Now as for Mad hatter and March hare.... lol. XD
  10. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Welcome Nagahiko ^^ Ooo if you want, when your done you could add here if you want we'd love to see ^^ so what do we think is really going on at the mad tea party? any of you hear White Rabbit song? its really cool and psychidleic :P lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast