aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

*The gaang club*Avatar:The last air bender

1. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    Well yes... I do love MONKEY FEATHERS! but... i like the quote i posted more... if that's possible.. they're pretty close... but i thought a longer quote would be better
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    I wrote out huge ones lol all having sokka in them..I have some weird love thing for sokka or something..but you know that..if you were a bender what would you be? also your still the in the katara is a b*tch thing right?
  3. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    What type of bender... i have a strange feeling i'd be an airbender... minus the monk thing... i would never shave my head bald... and yes... i still think Katara is being a bitch... i didn't mind her before, heck i liked her. But being mean to Zuko like that... i just think she should recieve the same treatment as Rasputin *humph*
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I haven't been a big fan of Katara throughout the series. She is a very "plain" uninteresting character, and at the very beginning of the series, really conformed too much to those feminine roles. Basically, she has become Aang's Love Interest ... typical role for a female character when there is a male lead. I do wonder if it ever occurred to the filmmakers to make the Avatar a girl!! Probably not.
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    omg I was singing the rasputin song last night!
    I love how everyone is liking zuko..I think we all are anyways..I think I said earth bending cause I think toph is cool...I love when she makes those tents and put the wall up in kataras face
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    I seem to be in a mean mood

the earth avatar was a girl...lol she had big feet...sokka was good in that one too
  7. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    LoL that is true, one of the avatar reincartnations was a girl... and there were probably others too. Still i liked Katara... cause she could actually take care of herself rather then being rescued the whole time.
    Singing the rasputin song... lol ok fine... but i meant how he got murdered
    I love how everyone (almost... i dunno) likes Zuko as well ^_^
    I like all the forms of bending... it would be really hard for me to just pick something, but i just get the feeling i would be air, though i love the idea of freezing ppl with water, or making a dragon with my fire, or making tunnels with earth bending... and of course it would be cool to be able to bend metal too
    Yes, Sokka is hillarious, i love him too, though in my favourite episode for him is when he gets his sword
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    ya I love that he used his face as his siggy..I never would have thought to do that...
    lol I know you did..but I was singing it last night and its not like we talk about it all the time..humf..
    you know I kinda wish zuko had of helped toph when he burned her..that would have been good I think..to see him being..kind?I guess thats the word..you know like helping her..I shouldn't trying to post my thoughts on avatar when I'm crazy tired..but I think you all know what I'm saying..or you should be used to me talking like a crazy person anyways...
    where did hawkie go? I forget
  9. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    He tried helping her... but she told him to get the hell away from him, he even apologized to her... he felt so bad, poor thing. >_<
    lol i know we don't talk about it all the time XD
    I forgot where hawky went too... but i think he went to deliver a message or something... =/ or not ^_^;;
  10. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    BTW when did he use his face as a siggy? i can't remeber...
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast