aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Toward the Terra

1. Gerudowolf
    Gerudowolf
    New member here =P I can't believe how few people know about this anime. I was lucky to find out about it at all.
    Watched Toward the Terra last week and it's now my second favourite anime. It's so beautiful and touching^^ Matsuka/Keith is my new OTP X3

By the way. Does anyone know where I can find scanlated doujinshis of this series? I know Terra E doujinshis exist since I've seen some in Japanese sites, but I can't seem to find translated versions of any of them.
  2. Jabba
    Jabba
    Yo!
    I didn't know there such a group otherwise i would have joined sooner!
    I liked the show so much that i had not only bought merchandise but also the DVD box set!

Anyways, i'm really interested in Keith/Blue, Keith/Jomy & Blue/Jomy pairings...
    Anyone know here to find good stories on them?
    Thanks tons!!!
  3. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Welcome Gerudowolf and Jabba! (Sorry for the late welcome!)

@wolf: Yes true, only a selected few people actually know or even consider the series because of how it looks and such, it's such a shame!

Don't know of any scanlations for Toward the Terra, even seen the doujinshi section lately either ^^;; Doujinshi in general would be awesome to see!

@Jabba: Bought the DVD box set? Niiice!! I wanted to buy the DVDs... but I want to wait till I get a good cheaper deal ^^;; I'm cheap like that!

Don't know of any stories, waaah I'm useless x.x
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    lol....

So know any good stories?
  5. Gerudowolf
    Gerudowolf
    Jabba:
    This is the only Toward the Terra fanfic I know: http://community.livejournal.com/the_shinyone/366.html
    It's good, but it's way too short ;_;
  6. Jabba
    Jabba

*Runs off to check it out*

Thanks Wolf!
  7. Jabba
    Jabba
    OMG!!!
    Have anyone seen the DVD special????

The Epilogue???
    Dear lords... I was sniffling at the end...
  8. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Oh yes, it's quite sweet ^^
  9. MoronicTruth
    MoronicTruth
    =D Haaaai, I'mma be very active here now.
  10. HaruhisM
    HaruhisM
    ive just joined this group...im watching this series...and it is very slashable indeed..*grin*..X3
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast