aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Toward the Terra

1. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    SOLLDDIIIIERRR BLLLLUUEEEEEE!!!
  2. Darklight
    Darklight
    Thanks for the invitation to this group - it's nice to have one ^^

However I'm not that happy that my rip and link of the Epilogue was re-posted here without me knowing about it, and the same goes for the translation. Please don't do that! Thanks! ^^
  3. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Glad that you can join us

Ah, I see, so you originally posted it? I had no idea ^^;
  4. rhadychan
    rhadychan
    Thanks for inviting me to join this group. It's nice to see fellows fans of this work^^.
  5. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Ah, welcome rhadychan!

There can never be too many fans, actually I don't think there's enough here! Considering how slashable it is you know? Perhaps the Anime appeared too serious to most other people? :\

At least I knew I would've never watched it if it weren't for Soldier Blue ^^;
  6. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    oh there is a group. good. I love this anime. i spend sunday watching all 24 episode. I made me cry a lot.
    My favorite character is keith and i like Keith/Shiroei and also Keith/Matsuka

i just saw the epilogue, as a fan of Keith/Shiroei, watching Keith reading the same book Shiroei used to read (Shiroei's book), makes me happy and sad.
  7. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Spent all Sunday watching the whole series!? o.o WOAAAAAAHH

Yeeeah, it's such a tear-jerking Anime! *sniffs*
  8. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    yes i did. I just need to watch the movie and i am planning on buying the manga too.
  9. SpiritOfTheWinds
    SpiritOfTheWinds
    Hello everyone!

I LOVE this serie! I joined this group... because I can't simply forget about it! When I noticed there was one, I was like "Oh yeah! I must join"! So here I am.

Yoroshiku~!
  10. SpiritOfTheWinds
    SpiritOfTheWinds
    I've just watched the anime again! I just love it soo much! I must get the movie!!! I'll wait until my download limit is reset because I've pass the limit!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast