aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome! Introduce youself and don't be shy: tell us abt your fav silver haired idol!

1. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    Hi I'm the creator of this board! why? simply because I love silver haired guys such as sesshoumaru from inuyasha and adonis from silver chaos! if you are obsessed with silver haired guys then please join and let us know who you think is hot!
  2. LadyOfWicca
    LadyOfWicca
    Hi there! I would like to add Gunter von Kleist from Kyo Kara Maoh. There was one episode where he accidently went to Earth and had to (sigh) become a male model to make a living. Yummy!!!
  3. LadyOfWicca
    LadyOfWicca
    Hi there! I would like to add Gunter von Kleist from Kyo Kara Maoh. There was one episode where he accidently went to Earth and had to (sigh) become a male model to make a living. Yummy!!!
  4. darkfox907
    darkfox907
    Hi im Annx and i drool over yoko kurama
  5. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    Hi I have to say that when I saw this the first thing that cross my mind was "wow there are sooo many thu!" But I like to add Yue.
  6. Silverhair
    Silverhair
    Hi there! So glad to find others who appreciate the silver. I like Sephiroth and the other Silver boys from FF7, but recently got the chance to appreciate Vallewida from Enzai as well!
  7. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    okay thank you all for your support. i will add your bishie's names onto the hot guys list in our group. feel free fans to add pics of your fav hero!
  8. Keiko13
    Keiko13
    Hohoho~ I love silver haired guys <33 (and black haired too ) So on to naming them: Allen from DGM, Dante from Devil mey cry and Haine from Dogs: Bullet and Carnage XD
  9. anlama
    anlama
    hi everybody - i love silver haired bishies - and if they have it long it's even better - truth be told i love them all - the silver hair make their features look better - and my fav among them all for more than a year now is Hal from Crimson Spell - though kakashi sensei is hot too - but i must say i love long dark haired bishies too - but then who doesn't like bishies ?
  10. NingyoHime
    NingyoHime
    Hi there. I'm also a silver haired bishie addict.
    My favourite bishies are: Kiryuu Zero (Vampire Knight), Reino (Skip Beat!), Dante (Devil May Cry), Hiead Gner (Candidate for Goddess), Sasame (Pretear), Kaitou Sindbad (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne), Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha), Inuyasha (Inuyasha), Ayanami (07-Ghost), Yzak Joule (Gundam Seed), Hitsugaya Toushirou (Bleach), Helios (Sailor Moon), Kou Yaten (Sailor Moon), Prince Diamond (Sailor Moon), Yue (Card Captor Sakura), Larva (Vampire Miyu), Shi Seiran (Saiunkoku Monogatari), Souma Hatsuharu (Fruits Basket), Katan (Angel Sanctuary), Tokaki (Fushigi Yuugi), Houou no Ruka (Saint Beast), Halvir (Crimson Spell), Gin (Love Celeb), Rai (Lamento), Calintz (Magna Carta), Tachibana Itsuki (Fatal Frame 2).

Btw, you have added ''Youko Kurama'' twice in the list. ^_~
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast