aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome! Introduce youself and don't be shy: tell us abt your fav silver haired idol!

1. Cteel
    Cteel
    Kensei from Bleach,Ukitake as well from the same, Ayame(Aye-Yummy!!!)Fruba, Nightroad(of course!),Chaos(hes so CUTE!) from Xenosaga, Echo from Karas,and has anyone ever seen an anime called OEDO;Cyber City? Benton is sooooo Uber hot!(its a classic anime)
  2. Cteel
    Cteel
    Wait! Undertaker from Black Butler too! hes so morbidly sexy!
  3. teshuchuan
    teshuchuan
    Hi! I'm a silver-haired bishie lover too!(esp those long hair dudes)
    My all time fav is Sephiroth from FF7 but my current fav is Havi from Crimson Spell. Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha is also another one of my fav! Kyaaaaaaa! So hard to decide! Anyway, just love them all!

By the way, does Soubi from loveless count?
  4. teshuchuan
    teshuchuan
    Did anyone check out the polls for Favourite silver-haired bishounen?

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f234/t...ed-bishie.html
    I gave my vote to Sephiroth!
  5. sess2inu
    sess2inu
    Hello, i am sort of new to this site. I used the old aarinfantasy back in the day but when I found this site again it has changed alot but besides all that I loved Yue and Sesshoumaru and also a few others so if any one has any good fanfics to read please let me know I also like Naruto ones as well. I am also a big fan people who write there own stories so please let me know if you have any you would like me to read.
  6. beatlechan
    beatlechan
    Hi, i'm 3 weeks or so into the forum but i saw this group and had to join. my silver haired fox is Kakashi Hatake. I love him plain and simple
  7. mahoniraya
    mahoniraya
    OMG silver hair is so awesome!!! my first (anime character) love was Killua and he has silver hair!!! I'm still in love with him even after this 11 years... oh Killua
    Now I found my new love interest, it's Gokudera from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, he so damn kakoii!!!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345