aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Help Discussion

1. Flei
    Flei
    vizard light: When I've opened my base image in Photoshop, I just let loose and see what I can make. I put some thought and planning into it, but not much. It's more like I let my instinctive creativity do most of the work.

And if I can't make anything, I just recycle ideas from other sigs I've made. XD
  2. vizard light
    vizard light
    Ah now I know I don't have a creative bone in the body...
    that's what's going on
  3. GrimmjowXx
    GrimmjowXx
    I know this is a silly question but...
    How do you change a picture to RGB mode?
    And how do you blend in the color? If possible?
    Sorry, I'm really noobie at Photoshop.
  4. vizard light
    vizard light

for RGB mode
    As for blending I don't have a clue sorry
  5. Halite75
    Halite75
    @GrimmjowXx What exactly do you mean by blend it color? What are you trying to do?
  6. GrimmjowXx
    GrimmjowXx
    Well, my friend is really good at photoshop, he is soooo good, that he won't tell me how to do it >_>.
    Well, its like, you paint a color on another color, then you do something to kinda meld it together.
    Hope this made is easier.
  7. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    @GrimmjowXx: Not sure if this is what you mean, but you can try blending options for each layer? If you have the second colour on a new layer. Like, right click on the layer you want to blend and choose blending options and see what happens maybe? >.<

Has anyone gotten to use this new software Topaz yet? I've seen some pretty neat effects as a result of it, so I wanna give it a go myself. I just don't know how to download the trial (or if I can; I'm using CS2) Dx

I got the email with the activation code, but I have no idea what I'm suppose to do with it X_x
  8. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    I was going to ask a question..but I saw vizard light already asked it..so.I'm gonna ask something smiliar to that.
    How do you guys match your effects/background color or brush colors to your renders?
    I've been having problems matching colors to my images,nothing I do looks right to me maybe its because I'm not creative enough.
    But do you guys have a way to match your colors/effects to the image your using?
  9. Flei
    Flei
    BlackCoffee: I think that there are quite a few ways to match your base image with your background. Here are a few.

Adjustment Layers - This is the technique I apply most often. After I've pasted my base onto a blank canvas, I use lots of adjustment layers until I achieve a coloring I like. Then, I make a new layer under the base for the background. Try a few colors until you get just the right one. After that, whatever brushes I use, I make sure it's in black/white/gray. It usually works great. =D Here's an example.

Opacity - Another good method is to lower the opacity of your base image. It doesn't work all the time, but when it does, it looks pretty nice. :3

Eyes - And of course, you can't forget about using your eyes to pick out what colors/effects to use. This is where your skillz as a Photoshop user comes in. XD Not my favorite method, but oh well. It's a good idea to think about what colors compliment each other. Example: If I make a set that's primarily blue, I'll throw in white, purples, and very light greens. When I make a set that's primarily red, I use black, white, yellow, and browns. Of course, you can really mix and match to get some really awesome results, too!

Aaand I think that's all I have. ^_____^;; Hope it helped you at least a bit!
  10. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    Thanks!! That is helpful,it gives me some new ideas. Thanks a lot
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast