aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Help Discussion

1. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been using PS CS5 for around 3 months now. All of the sudden for the past 3 days, after I made an image (abstract, sig---doesn't matter what size) and then save it, I have noticed that anything red in color changes to an orange tint when saved. o_O

It doesn't matter if I save as a .jpeg or .gif or .png The size of image doesn't matter (500x200 sig or 1024x811 BG).......the color red becomes orange tinted.

I don't know if it's happening with other colors as well.....because everything I've made for 3 days has been red based.

I'm not a tech-savvy type person. I've never changed any color settings or anything weird like that in my PS program. Can someone PLEASE help and tell me what the problem could be or if settings somehow change themselves and I need to change a setting back to default or something???

EDIT: More info....I forgot that I tweaked a blue color based sig last night. The I had to save it of course.......and when I compared the saved image to the image in PS, the blue color stayed the same. It's possible that red is the only color being affected when I save images.....????
  2. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    can you post an example of a sig that is "red" but showing as orange?
  3. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    Sorry cabbit~ It's the same info as what is in the other PS thread. You and several other posted already, all my settings were correct, so nothing has changed.

The pics you requested are in the other thread, too......but I may have deleted one of them from PB already.....
  4. Halite75
    Halite75
    Bumping back to first page.
  5. YukiKuran
    YukiKuran
    i have a question what color background layer do you use for a render that has black and pink? i think the black is more prominent.
  6. Halite75
    Halite75
    I use dark gray, but you can alternate between different background layer colors to see how you are doing.
  7. PrinceTheRipper
    PrinceTheRipper
    You can use a lot of colours. Black is no problem because it's easy to mix with other colors. Pink goes well with light blue, yellow and even green if it's kind of neon and white and grey is a given since they are like black and you can mix them with everything without getting problems. The only thing which CAN BE difficult is mixing pink with red colors. It can easily become very hard to look at. But if you catch just the right shade then you can even use red colors. Just check out some websites which teach about the theory of colours. Every colour is fine...always..as long as you follow some simple rules about composition. It's better to learn about the basics at the start or you will end up asking about it every time.
  8. Halite75
    Halite75
    Oh, I think I misread the question. I thought you meant while you were rendering.
  9. YukiKuran
    YukiKuran
    lol i meant colors in the render. but itsok, i guessilltry and find sometuts.
  10. divinegrace92
    divinegrace92
    okay...eeerm..first time for me asking something and I hope I am doing this right...
    but i really want to know....
    so far i've been making stuff and experimenting but still dont know how...i think somehow my colors are too strong? or saturated (though I am not sure this is the term) do you guys know how to somehow compress colors...or better yet control them...am not sure I'm making sense...i think my stuff feels like everything is battling for attention or something..

i am not sure but here are some examples of some sigs i made....

see if i dont do this too colorful stuff..i tend to bleak-ify my stuff..like this

some more info... i use CS5 but my comp has really love resolution..I am actually just using a netbook so sometimes i feel its not good for making gfx cause there are times when I think that something is HQ, its actually only MQ in some other computers...

thanks in advance...
    love, a lost soul..
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast