aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Photoshop 101 Monthly Contest | December 2016

1. Hibine
    Hibine
    RULES:
    ❀ No spamming, but a few comments here and there won't hurt. Just don't bury the entries with comments.
    ❀ Please be nice to others and don't bash.
    ❀ Use what you made please. Don't steal anybody's designs.
    ❀ Only enter signatures and nothing else, please.
    ❀ You must make a signature that matches this month's theme. Anything else is definitely a no.
    ❀ Signatures can be any size as long as they are within Aarin rules.
    ❀ You may make as many signatures as you want but they must follow the rules above.
    ❀ Winners must start the new contest's thread on the first of the following month.
    ❀ If you win, please copy & paste these rules and add yourself to the winners/theme list.

What do you win?
    1. You get to be next month's judge
    2. You get to choose next month's theme
    3. Bragging rights
    4. 500,000 points!

Judge for this month:
    Hibine

Theme for this month:
    Food & Drinks

P.S. Having only one of them in the sig is fine.
  2. buhbibutterfly
    buhbibutterfly
    haven't been on in a long while...gotta brush up on photoshop since i haven't opened it in a very long time -_-...but my entry:

3. Hibine
    Hibine
    I know December is busy time for the most of us but hopefully there will be more entries by the end of the month
  4. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    I hope to enter, but with SAS and two jobs, I just haven't had time to image hunt.
  5. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
  6. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish

This is one I made a while ago, but it fits. @Sreaky; Remember this one?
  7. Sreaky
    Sreaky
    OMG!! Of course! My first big auction and I gave it my all Still so in love with that sig~

Btw.. thanks for you entry!! Now I remember a signature that fits this theme, too! Although I made it for brona
  8. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
  9. Hibine
    Hibine
    I'm very sorry for the wait! I returned home yesterday but forgot about this contest.
    I'm glad to see so many entries! Thank you for participating! I didn't think about using sigs that were made earlier for other purposes, how clever

After thinking about this for a while I chose a sig that made me think "Food & Drinks" and the overall design pleases my eyes the most. I like buhbibutterfly's entry very much, it got great colours and typography. celtic's lollipop is colourful, it's refreshing, and I like the Zesty sig too! But I wonder if it's the holidays and the festive feeling I got from Sreaky's entry, it really hit me. And all that food and drinks of course Love the partly transparent bg too. Thus, the winner is: Sreaky's entry! Congrats!

btw, is cabbit in charge of the points? I think she's busy? I didn't get the points from the previous month but I didn't contact her either. Should I?
  10. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    cabbit is indeed in charge of points, but I know she's been busy and had health problems, too. She hasn't sent Sreaky points for October, or you for November, and now Sreaky for December. I did send her a PM, but haven't gotten a reply yet. I hope everything's okay.

Congrats, Sreaky! I would've picked that one, too, most likely.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast