aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Photoshop 101 Monthly Contest | September 2016

1. indefinable
    indefinable
    RULES:
    ❀ No spamming, but a few comments here and there won't hurt. Just don't bury the entries with comments.
    ❀ Please be nice to others and don't bash.
    ❀ Use what you made please. Don't steal anybody's designs.
    ❀ Only enter signatures and nothing else, please.
    ❀ You must make a signature that matches this month's theme. Anything else is definitely a no.
    ❀ Signatures can be any size as long as they are within Aarin rules.
    ❀ You may make as many signatures as you want but they must follow the rules above.
    ❀ Winners must start the new contest's thread on the first of the following month.
    ❀ If you win, please copy & paste these rules and add yourself to the winners/theme list.

What do you win?
    1. You get to be next month's judge
    2. You get to choose next month's theme
    3. Bragging rights
    4. 500,000 points!

Judge for this month:
    indefinable

Theme for this month:
    Devil/Angel (one or both, your choice)

Past winners & theme
  2. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
  3. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    Come on, people! We're halfway through the month!
  4. indefinable
    indefinable
    Sorry, I've been away for a while---- eeeehh only 1 entry?! I thought the theme was pretty nice too I wish I could make some entries...
  5. Araka
    Araka
    Oh man.. I'm really sorry idefinable! The theme is amazing! It's right up my alley but I've just been way too busy lately plus I'm in a creative hole...
    I wish I could have made more, but this is all I got so far....

6. indefinable
    indefinable
    Sorry for the lateness! (almost forgot about this, but can you blame me? )
    I've chosen celtich7irish's entry because I love the delicate feel of it~ Great picture choice and the warm hue really sets the mood ^___^ It'd be nicer if the text was more visible though
  7. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    I tried to make it more visible, and it didn't work. Lol. But thank you! I'm sorry there were only two entries this month. I'll have the new one up shortly