aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Photoshop 101 Monthly Contest | August 2016

1. Sreaky
    Sreaky
    RULES:
    ❀ No spamming, but a few comments here and there won't hurt. Just don't bury the entries with comments.
    ❀ Please be nice to others and don't bash.
    ❀ Use what you made please. Don't steal anybody's designs.
    ❀ Only enter signatures and nothing else, please.
    ❀ You must make a signature that matches this month's theme. Anything else is definitely a no.
    ❀ Signatures can be any size as long as they are within Aarin rules.
    ❀ You may make as many signatures as you want but they must follow the rules above.
    ❀ Winners must start the new contest's thread on the first of the following month.
    ❀ If you win, please copy & paste these rules and add yourself to the winners/theme list.

What do you win?
    1. You get to be next month's judge
    2. You get to choose next month's theme
    3. Bragging rights
    4. 500,000 points!

Judge for this month:
    Sreaky

Theme for this month:
    Fire

Past Winners & Themes
  2. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
  3. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
  4. indefinable
    indefinable
    Amazing theme! ^O^
  5. indefinable
    indefinable
  6. Sreaky
    Sreaky
    Nice entries so far!~ I still hope others participate as well.. I thought that an elemental theme would be fun, because there are many ways you can work with this theme (like fire colors, quotes, characters with special abilities or representing fire, burning stuff, etc.).
    Maybe some of you will try something within the last days. I really hope so, but thanks for the entries till now!
  7. Araka
    Araka
    I really really love this theme...but I just can't get inspired to make any sigs at the moment *___*

Also hoping for some more entries. Go guys!
  8. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    Last one, probably. From me, at least.

9. Sreaky
    Sreaky
    Sorry for being late!!!! The winner of this month's theme is............... indefinable with the second entry "The Fire Within"! I chose it because the signature really focused on the theme. It's not too much and combined with the simpleness, quote and of course the visibility of the fire definitely the winner this time
    Thanks to celtic as well and sorry again for being a bit late!!
  10. yaoiangel
    yaoiangel
    congrats to indefinable!!
    if it's a good theme, maybe i should join this month....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast