DangerousAngel
    Hisoka - Hunter x Hunter

2. 888
    @DA - Hisoka looks so cool!

I finally made it!
    Yami Marik - Yu-Gi-Oh!

3. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    I've never entered and not sure this is allowed? Sig is eventually going into an auction sometime after this contest's August 31 deadline (but probably not for a few days after that). If not allowed to auction the sigs we enter, please LMK and ignore my entry.

4. Halite75
    Halite75
    Yep, all entries are yours to do whatever you want with after the contest ends.

I'm so glad so many of you participated after I spammed you!
  5. Halite75
    Halite75
    Well since a whole week has passed since the contest ended and Chizumi hasn't shown up, I'm going to go ahead and select a winner for this month's contest.

It was really, really hard to choose, but in the end I have to go with 888's entry. I don't even know who that character is, but the image fits my idea of a villain very well and I like how the dynamic colorful background works with the render.

Thanks to everyone who entered. I hope you will enter in this month's contest too!
  6. DangerousAngel
    DangerousAngel
    Congratz 888!!!!!! it was fun Halite, thank you
  7. paplou
    paplou
    congratz 888~
    Marik the badass
    You make me miss Yugi-Oh *off watching Y-O*
  8. 888
    Wahh, I still can't believe I won! =D I'm glad that you liked it so much, Halite.

@paplou
    Yeah, I knew I had to go with him when I saw it was a villian contest. And that's a good thing! Go watch moar! :evilgrin:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12