aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Member Introductions & Chit Chat

1. bowe
    bowe
    ★ Which graphics editing programs/drawing programs are you familiar with?
    Ps elements 7. It came with my lappy.

★ How long have you been using these programs?
    Hmm, since early last year so about a year and a half? Was bored one day and just opened the program. Rest is history.

★ What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program?
    I edit photos and make avatars, signatures and the occasional banner. Foray into wallies has not been successful. I've also scanslated manga before (cleaning, editing and typesetting). I want to get a tablet and draw but my bank account refuses to cooperate. XD

★ What do you hope this group will help you with?
    GFX. Making things pretty.

★ Anything else we should know about you?
    I don't participate much in these things. I'm very... socially awkward.
  2. aislinnelise
    aislinnelise
    Which graphics editing program(s)/drawing programs are you familiar with?
    I use Photoshop Elements 8 and SAI
    How long have you been using these programs?
    I bought PS8 about a year ago...so I've been using it for that long. I got SAI about 8 months ago and have used it off and on since then.
    What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program(s)?
    I make signatures, avatars, and wallpapers in PS8. I use both SAI and PS for coloring manga. I also use PS8 for cleaning manga scans.
    What do you hope this group will help you with?
    Learning new techniques...which is something it's already done. Also I like looking at the other graphics people make for inspiration. The monthly challenges are great too because it helps me do something outside of my comfort zone.
    Anything else we should know about you?
    I have an unhealthy addiction to monochromatic signatures and am also totally addicted to matching colors
  3. ItachiRules
    ItachiRules
    ★ Which graphics editing program(s)/drawing programs are you familiar with?
    CS3, CS4, CS5
    About a year or so..
    ★ What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program(s)?
    avatars, signatures, wallpapers, manga cleaning.
    Mostly elevating my skills, learning more, new techniques, and learning more from people that are more experienced, and have new ideas.
    I am a Gintama Lover, I read a lot of Air Gear, oh and I am random sometimes.
  4. kannrou
    kannrou
    Helloo :'3

★ Which graphics editing program(s)/drawing programs are you familiar with?
    I'm using Photoshop CS2 :'D

Uhn..I started college 5 years ago...around that time I guess. But I'm a slow learner..so yeah XD

★ What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program(s)?
    Ahh since I'm a web designer, so I make mockups mostly. Other than those, icons, avatars, profiles, patterns and stuff like that.

Improve my skills & hep me learn, since I need all the help I can get ;u;

Uhnn..nothing I guess, I'm not that interesting XD

Thank you! <3
  5. Bear
    Bear
    ~ Photoshop CS3 and MS Paint.

~ About probably a year or so. I stopped then re-used again.

What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program(s)?
    ~ Aviis, Signatures, Banners, Wallpapers, icons, I want to learn everything needed for future use and other stuffs.

~ More styles, and good techniques I can use to edit. I'm pretty much a slow learning and a beginner so I hope to know more pretty stuffs. To get some tricks and tips from wonderful GFX maker out there.

~ I can't draw to save my life, but I guess you can say that I love designing stuffs. I want to learn more about editing in Photoshop and also, I have short attention span. But If I really want to do something, making GFX for example, I always do my best.
  6. DaemonDragon
    DaemonDragon
    Photoshop CS5, Ultra Fractal 5 (Does it count?)

3 years, but mainly not for GFX

Avatars, banners, wallpapers, animated GIFs

Improving my skill and methodology in GFX

I'm a complete and utter retard.
  7. paplou
    paplou
    ★ Which graphics editing program(s)/drawing programs are you familiar with?PS CS3, CS5★ How long have you been using these programs?3 years but mainly for assignments (not advanced GFX). ★ What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program(s)?Set.★ What do you hope this group will help you with?New techniques, skills, get ideas. I suck at using brushes and image composition so I need help in these areas really bad. ★ Anything else we should know about you?I'm a PS noob. I hate yellow. Uh... that's that.
  8. DangerousAngel
    DangerousAngel
    Photoshop CS5.
    6 months, to be exact since I joined AF.
    sigs, avatars and wallpapers.
    To learn more about this awesome program and more wonderful things about set/graphic making and I hope to learn more from the experts in here
    I like to have fun while making sets and I'm very friendly but sometimes very shy to approach others so feel free to talk to me if you want I love to read the tutorials post here and in the PS thread, sometimes I try to follow from beginning to end but I always end up doing part of it
  9. SecretlyCares
    SecretlyCares
    Hi I'm new~
    ✰ Adobe Photoshop CS5, Paint. xD

✰ Dunno. Although I haven't touched PS in years.

✰ Mostly webgraphics (icons, sigs, manips... I can try, can't I? :3), school projects xDD

✰ Be a better over-all artist. To develop skills and techniques and such.

✰ I'm more unmotivated than lazy, and yeah... I kinda wanna be better at this. ^^
  10. 888
    Totally missed this...

Photoshop Elements 7.0 & Photoshop CS5

I've been using Elements for about 6 or 7 years. And I've been using CS5 for about a week now.

Signatures/Sets, Wallpapers, Avatars and Banners.

I'm hoping to learn new techniques from the incredible set makers in this group, get tips and get better overall at making graphics.

I can be a bit weird, and my "style" is probably something that not too many others would like. I'm always up for learning new things, but it may take me a few tries to fully understand some things. I deeply respect Aarin's set makers, and only want to improve my skills and take them as far as they'll go.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast