aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

H.e.l.p

1. motoko09
    motoko09
    I am really desperate
    I want to know how can people make their signatures look so smooth whereas those that I make aren't I've tried so many times, but the results aren't what I am looking for AT ALL
    Can someone please teach me how to do that please ?
    I really really need help here !
    I use PS CS3 by the way

Thank you so much
  2. Halite75
    Halite75
    You can try using Topaz plugins--they can help (I'll send you a PM re: this). But honestly I think your sets are awesome. Oh, and if you join aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection - GFXer Refuge fataltea just posted a tutorial that might help.
  3. motoko09
    motoko09
    Thank you soooooooooooo much! I really do appreciate your halp and thank you sooo much for the compliment
  4. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    hmm if you have CS3 you have the remove noise filter which will smooth you out too..its found in the noise filter
  5. motoko09
    motoko09
    I've tried this one, but it didn't work, or mybe I am not using it as it should be ?
  6. FeyFey
    FeyFey
    i'm not sure what you mean by "smooth"
    is it a problem in terms of the quality, i.e., it looks pixellated? or do you mean in terms of composition, the "flow" of the piece? i've not seen your stuff so i can't offer anything other than questions D:

@halite: what are topaz plug-ins? : o
  7. Halite75
    Halite75
    Topaz is a series of different plugins that you can add to PhotoShop. It gives you additional (very helpful) filters that can help you improve the look of images. If you google it, you will see examples of what Topaz can do.