aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Announcement

1. Melissa
    Melissa
    Okay so, I kind of have this idea that popped into my head. I was thinking PS 101's members would do a Giving Tree kind of event here on AF. So how it works is like this:

• Set makers will give their donated sets that they don't want to use to people that don't have PS/low points.
    • Recipents do not need to pay, but they can give tips to their donors
    • So our donating list will be divided into groups: Dark, Light, Color, Grunge, any other groups you guys can come up with
    • So there will be a donating list and a recipient list

I don't know, this is all I came up with. So far, cabbit_girl is the only one that is willing to be a donor. So if you want to help, or any suggestions, post here?

If I get enough supporters/donors then I will be able to start the thread.

Donors as of this far:
    Melissa
    cabbit_girl
  2. Melissa
    Melissa
    Quick update: I've gotten my "okay" with cabbit_girl to do a Set Addicts Contest partner project. So this project will also contribute to the Set Addicts group as well.
  3. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    I'm excited!

I think there should be a limit to how many sets a person can get...otherwise set addicts (like me...) might try to nab them all DX
  4. Melissa
    Melissa
    Ah yes I agree with that. I think every month or so, it's one donation to one recipient. If we don't have enough sets/recipients then we can wait until the next donation spree.
  5. Halite75
    Halite75
    I would be interested, but I never have extra sets just laying around...
  6. Hyde
    Hyde
    I would be interested, but I never have extra sets just laying around...
    Haha, so true...I'd have to make the set first, since any sets that I don't like usually go straight to my Recycle Bin. =/
  7. vizard light
    vizard light
    Edit: I'm not really into it
  8. Melissa
    Melissa
    Well I mean if there's any set that you yourself don't want to have and you think it's a waste to throw them away, then you can just give them away for donation. =/
  9. Halite75
    Halite75
    Another question would be would the person actually use the free set? I've heard from people who give away free sets in the Shops forum that sometimes people take the freebies, but never actually use them--which I would find quite annoying.
  10. vizard light
    vizard light
    like Hali says. I totally agree
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast