aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Announcement

1. loveusender
    loveusender
    Yep, I like the idea but it's a good point Halite is saying, you don't want to spend time on a set that someone is never going to use, or prob for 1 day.
  2. Melissa
    Melissa
    Hm yeah that usually does tend to be a big problem, even in just shops themselves.

I believe there should be a policy/contract for this hmm....
  3. Shanni
    Shanni
    so sure! I'll do it too. Just need some pictures~

When will this start? I'm going to be packing my stuff at end of month and moving lol! But I'll be settled down May...7th? 9th? ... I can make sets than

[EDIT]: How many sets do you need?~ Doing a set rush sounds fun... XD I'm getting excited all of the sudden o__O I want to time myself to see how many sets I make in an hour that I am satisfied with
  4. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    I don't know where else to put this, but thought this would be the best bet ;;

I set up a Graphic Livestream thread (Click here). Thought it'd be interesting to see how graphic artists do something rather than being told through tutorials I hope you guys like the idea!
  5. Krly
    Krly
    I like this idea :'D
    I would loved to have a nice set when I just came here, instead of my crappy graphics
    They were really terrible at that time... really... D:

Ahem... back to the topic...
    I'll have a lot of free sets once the SAC ends :'D *is sure she won't win a thing xD*
    And I'm making new ones all the time. It's not usual for me not to have stock of them xD
    So count me in ^^
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12