aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Member Introductions & Chit Chat

1. Halite75
    This is the thread to introduce yourself to the other members of this group and socialize with existing members.

Below is introduction form you can fill out to let us know the basics about you:

Which graphics editing program(s)/drawing programs are you familiar with?
    How long have you been using these programs?
    What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program(s)?
    What do you hope this group will help you with?
    Anything else we should know about you?
  2. Halite75
    My answers:

★ Which Photo Editing Program(s)/drawing programs you are familiar with?
    PhotoShop 3.0 through PhotoShop CS 3. Cabbit's post also reminded me that I am very familiar with MS Paint.

★ How long have you been using these programs?
    Probably about 10 years--I'm not exactly sure, BUT I've only been making advanced graphics like sets and wallpapers for the last 2 years.

★ What kind of things do you make (or want to make) in Photo Editing programs?
    I mostly make avatars, signatures, and wallpapers. I also make graphics for websites and occasionally edit photgraphs.

★ What do you hope this group will help you with?
    Becoming a better set maker/graphics maker.

★ Anything else we should know about you?
    I make sets and things for fun, so I don't take this too seriously.
  3. Chawsu
    Chawsu

★Which Photo Editing Program(s)/drawing programs you are familiar with?

I'm using Photoshop CS 5. I started off with PS 2 which I got as a freebie bundled with my compy, then PS 3 and then jump to PS 5. So I'm still trying to get familiar with it.

May be over 2 years? When I first got PS, I usually go to internet and follow the tutorials for beginners to understand how to use the tools in PS. My first foray into the world of graphics are full of laughter- at myself - for all the horrible looking photomanips I did with the tuts online.

★What kind of things do you make (or want to make) in Photo Editing programs?

I want to make sigs, b anners and avatars. I also want to make Photomanipulations like you see on DeviantART. They are so awesome.

★What do you hope this group will help you with?

I wanted to make friends who share the same passion as me in making graphics and we can squee over the bishies together.

May be get some help to familiarize myself with some of the new tools and old tools I haven't discovered and to get constructive criticism for my sigs so that I can improve on them. I have a thick skin when it comes to concrit, so I can take whatever you can dish.

To get some tips and tricks and learn from the artists who have been making graphics for years.

★Anything else we should know about you?

I have a very quirky sense of humour and I love to meet new friends and learn new things. I hope to learn from all of you here. I'm having a blast here at Aarin. It's my home away from home. I'm almost addicted to it. I'm here most of the time. LOL.

I'm new here, just joined late March this year. So, if I made any mistakes, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

4. Flei
    Flei
    Photoshop 7 to CS5 and SAI (kinda).

I've been using Photoshop for... oh wow. I think about seven years? Or maybe six. And I've been using SAI for less than three months. XD LOL

I make sigs, wallpapers, avatars, banners, and other small graphics. Oh, and I draw and color. <3 I'm also a decent editor (for scanlation groups). I'd love to learn how to make pixels and better animations; these two are my top priorities at the moment.

GRAPHICS. >D I've already learned a lot from this group and hope to keep moving forward. I've also gotten a lot of inspiration. This group has lifted me out of many graphics funks. <333

Oh, and my social awkwardness. I'm kinda... really shy. This group has really helped in that department~

I hate bugs? /fail

Um, I like helping others if I can. And I'm patient most of the time. Sadly, I'm extremely shy, so I'm not one to up and make friends. orz I tend to flail a lot, too.

... Aaand that's all I've got. 8D
  5. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    Opencanvas, Sai, CS3, have used some GIMP and of course MSPaint! <3

uh...i've used paint for as long as I can remember XD...I've had opencanvas for 4 years now and SAI and GIMP for 3 years...CS3 is most recent for me...I was really reluctant to make the switch from Opencanvas XD

hmmm mostly sigs, avatars and wallpapers. I also draw/paint and have made banners, headers, buttons, emots, image coloring, and manga page cleaning (did NOT LIKE doing that XD)

just trying new things XD been interested in how to vector...I just lack the patience to actually try it though DX

I'm a cabbit...and a scary momma...and I am pretty weird XD...oh yeah I'm also SUPER lazy >_>
  6. loveusender
    loveusender
    Which Photo Editing Program(s)/drawing programs you are familiar with?
    Photoshop and photoshop only, I do wish I could be as awesome as cabbit with MS Paint but ahh well!

Since I joined the forum in may 2008, from august, so almost three years!

What kind of things do you make (or want to make) in Photo Editing programs?
    Everything I can get my hands on and will do. Banners, Signatures, wallpapers, Icons, manipulations, animations (when i have the time) and manga editing , a huge lot of it.

I have been very grateful to the people on aarin that have helped me, probably not in graphics because I scaped my way through because of fear and I realize I was fooling to do so because you guys are such a fun bunch!

I know you guys can help me with things that I mightn't see a different way

Hmm, I'm still in school (uni) I live in the caribbean, I love to read a lot of M/M erotica on my Ipod... I love tv shows with a medieval or reality of crime solving theme! ! I also spend about 12 hours a day when I am home in front my laptop.
  7. cielnekoneko
    cielnekoneko

Well, I usually use Photoshop for editing, sometimes I draw and color on it ^^"

Well actually I have been using it since I was in grade 5th *I'm only 13 now ; v ;*

I wanna make wallpapers, banners, signatures, icons, all kinds of stuffs xD

I used to do Photoshop really well, but after a long time of lazing around, my skills horribly gone bad, and I lost my "intuition" for color. So I need to regain all my skills, and the color too D: And I also lack with the texts > >

Well, I'm still in middle school, and I'm not really creative, so I'm reaaaaaallly bad at creating stuffs ; v ;~ But I really love Photoshop, and I really wanna improve >w< So, yeah, fighting xD
  8. CNHegan
    CNHegan
    Photoshop CS and Photoshop CS3, currently using Photoshop CS3
    I've been using it since May last year, so actually i'm still a newbie at it ^^;
    I make signatures, animations, avatars and I also draw sometimes
    to improve my skill in Photoshop so I can make a better looking graphic
    I don't talk too much, and I've got some strange eye disease since January this year which makes me can't see very clearly until now (I think I've lost 10-20% of my eyesight)
    And it really effect my style at making signature o___o;;;
  9. Piecus
    Piecus
    Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 Bit)
    I use it for 4 days ;o I am total noooob.
    I want to make signatures, animations, avatars.
    Lean me how to use this program
    Hmm I am quite smart but first someone must show me how it works and how its done ;o
  10. Wasabi2001
    Wasabi2001
    I have Photoshop CS5.1 extended at the moment, but I can't say I am familiar with it, I did had a meeting in the past with ealier versions of the programs but at a very basic level
    How long have you been using these programs?
    CS5.1, I got it about 2 months ago, been using Photoshop on and off for 5-6 yrs.
    What kind of things do you make (or want to make) in Photo Editing programs?
    At the moment my work is very basic, but I want to actually be able to create unique works, doesn't matter the nature of it
    I hope I get help learning more about using the program
    I am a beginner in photo manipulating, I love to draw, sketch, paint in real life
    I love art in general and I am open to new things
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast