aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

[V]ideo [G]ame [Y]aoi

1. SquallxZell
    SquallxZell
    @ Ferus37: I love your fav pairings especially SeiferxIrvine *squeals like a girly girl*

And its obvious who my favourite pairing is:
    SquallxZell
    SeiferxIrvine
    SeiferxLaguna
    CloudxVincent
    SephirothxVincent
    VergilxDante
    RikuxSora

I can't think of any others at the moment!
  2. synnesai
    synnesai
    Seifer.x.Irvine??? xD hmmm...

I read a few Seifer.x.Squall...but not really good ones xD so recommendations?? xD I got buttt loads KH fics I can give out hahaha
  3. Isan
    Isan
    For SxS fics, I'd recommend anything by Sukunami~
    She's the only fanfic author I read now heh
    Her currently For nothing, For Everything is among her best but if you'd like something completed I'd suggest Blind Sight <3

Never read any Seifer x Irvine either XD I've mostly seen Seifer with Zell or Irvine with Squall

Never read a good KH fic either so if you got good recs, shoot them up, syn
  4. SquallxZell
    SquallxZell
    I read one with Seifer x Irvine and it was angst all the way and very sad. It was this story that turned me into this crack pairing! I have it on my comp somewhere or stored somewhere...
  5. synnesai
    synnesai
    haha ok - get ready~

[RikuSora]

Any story by Katraa - she is like...the best at RikuSora IMO

Bathroom
    - it's pretty funny - a nice little read.
    Goodnight Moon - OH. MY. GOD. This is the BEST rikusora fanfic I ever read - I got CHILLS reading it - sadly - Stalking Moon - it's follow up - has not been finish - but it's very...just read it =] You'll be pleased.

You can read my RikuSora stuff - but I dunno if they're any good ((ppl seem to like it))

[AkuRoku]

Funk Inflicted - very funny. I'm now obsessed with the song by Cat Empire xD A good read
    Pretty Blue Eyes - This one made me laugh nervously atthe end - you'll see why - you'll laugh too =]
    Mr. Darcy is Secretly a Raver - very well written and VERY funny. Haha witty - very witty
    Sometimes I Feel Like Whistling - left me going "Huh..." very good - it ties up nicely
    Fashionable facade - basically ANYTHING by Blue Funk xD This one is based in like...victorian times- read it!
    Ever After - Very good - fairytale killer xD ((and if you wanna read my continuation of A Spot of Bother's fic its Holding Out For a Hero))
    The Walk - based off the song 'The Walk' by Imogen Heap...omg - one of the best akuroku fics I read. It made me fall in love with the song xD A very pleasing read
    Signs - anything by A SPot of Bother is awesome. This one is very good. VERY funny xD
    Man's Best Friend - You know that one yaoi manga...Inu no Akureba ((whatever it was called)) xD yeah, it's based off that manag - SOOO CUTE - the dirty version is on AFF.net - but this one is just as good! She gives you the link
    Sanguine Lyrics - Holy shit! This one made me cry a bit ;___; it's so very VERY VERY touching - one of the best akuroku fics ((I'm slowly turning it into a doujinshi))

[MISC]

Zemyx:: Shout! - SO EFFING FUNNY! If you like wit - humor - sexually deprived characters xD and noisy neighbors...this one...ong of the BEST KH fics I ever read.
    RoxasSora:: The Gospel - OMG - this one...very good - I am making this one into a doujinshi as well. I love who the devil is - I'm sure you will too. Catholic based
    AkuSora:: Maybe I'll See You Sometime:: wow...this one made me...laugh nervously at the end too - you know? It's very...in your face like. Good read.

I'm too lazy to post more - but I probably will later xD

uhm...I also write - but iono if I'm any good ((ppl say I am and think so though)) so you can check out my stuff too if you wanted~~ >>>synnesai<<< just scroll down. You can just always check out my favorites too - that's where all these come from. ^^;;
  6. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    hi!! I just joined!! ^^
    @synnesai--- LOL 'get ready' hahaha ^w^

Well anyways.. o.o my fav game pairngs:

KH:
    Riku x Sora,
    Axel x Roxas,
    Roxas x Sora,
    and Riku x roxas.. lol i really like to mix it up. ^^

DMC:
    of course Dante x Vergil... ^^;

Final Fantasy:
    Cloud x Seph
    Reno x Cloud, um that's pretty much it. I'm not very much into FF slashes. ^^;
  7. Ferus37
    Ferus37
    @Isan that's an EXCELLENT idea!! Why haven't I thought of that before??
    *mind starts wheeling at prospect of Zegram and Desert Claw*
    I bet old Claw is quite hunky under all that desert gear
  8. Isan
    Isan
    I take it you havent finished the game then if you don't know what he looks like under his gear yet, Ferus
  9. synnesai
    synnesai
    hmmmmmmmmm sorta quiet in here xD
  10. Shini
    Shini
    DantexVergil *squees*Huhuhu! x3
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast