aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Straight pairings you like

1. deb
    deb
    Because even though yaoi rules and most animes should have yaoi couples, there are those straight pairings u still like xD

i really like syaoranxsakura ^^ always did
    tamakixharuhi (Ohran high school), kyonxharuhi (the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya) and kyoxyuya (samurai deeper kyo) i think are my favorites, all of the rest is yaoi
  2. GenericWit
    GenericWit
    Ooooooooher I like TamakixHaruhi. I kind of like HikaruxHaruhi more though even if she rejected him in the manga.

Umm, I absolutely adore TaigaxRyuuji from Toradora! Talk about a strong male lead and a strong female lead coming together in a good, honest way. There's no playing around with each other and doubts and pretending they don't like each other. It's like... Ryuuji realizes it, and BAM! he goes after her! She knows she likes him, and BAM! She doesn't deny it. They admit they love each other, and better than that, they stay together.

It seems oh so simple, but anime tends to make it hard.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh also: Syaoran and Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura! Probably my all-time favorite hetero couple. Usually when there's a guy as great as Syaoran involved, I get extremely jealous and turn to hate the female, but there's just no way to hate Sakura. There's no pussyfooting around with her. In fact, it's her who tells him that she loves him. She's such a good, honest, hard-working person. I just love her, and she deserves him.
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    kk I haven't seen any of those shows

My favorite straight couples:
    Ichigo x Rukia (Bleach)
    Allen x Lenalee (D. Gray-man -- boy do I catch a lot of flack for that one!)
    Marie x Miranda (D. Gray-man)
    Howl x Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle)
    Ryuuki x Shuurei (Saiunkoku Monogatari)

And I do have yuri couples~!!
    Yoruichi x Soifon (Bleach)
    Anissina x Gisela (Kyou Kara Maou)

I wish I were bi but I'm not; still, a really good yuri couple is cute and in some ways empowering (no males needed, thank you very much!). I generally like a yuri pair if both women are self-sufficient, powerful beotches in their own right

That said, I do like Tatsuki x Orihime, although sometimes Orihime gets on my nerves. But Tatsuki just seems so devoted to her, and Orihime's not a total princess, plus both girls have a few years before they've matured anyway.
  4. DorkyPPoi
    DorkyPPoi
    Ok, I might be a little bit of an oldie-lover here,
    but Kenshin x Tomoe. It's my favourite pairing ever, and it will always be
    And then:

Naruto x Sakura (Naruto)
    Raito x Misa (though L is probably better *cough*) (Death Note)
    Sagara Sousuke x Chidori Kaname (Full metal panic!)
    Hare x Guu x'Dx'D (Jungle wa itsumo hare nochi Guu!)
    And of course InuYasha x Kagome. (though what a baaaad ending -.-) (InuYasha)

Hehe. Yeah, I really like the old straight anime pairings better.. probably because I like the old animes a lot more. x'D haha. Kenshin x Kaoru is also a big favourite.
  5. deb
    deb
    oh yeah yeah i love ryuxtaiga too
    and sousukexchidori guess there are a lot i forgot
  6. DorkyPPoi
    DorkyPPoi
    Oh yeah, and the one deb said: Kyo x Yuya. I love that one too
  7. GenericWit
    GenericWit
    Oooher, I dunno how I feel about Death Note pairings, but I don't mind Light and Misa, I will say, even if she annoyed me a bit.
  8. Lally
    Lally
    Echoing Syaoran x Sakura and Kenshin x Kaoru and Inuyasha x Kagome

Also a long-time fan of Kyo x Tohru and Chrono x Rosette
  9. GenericWit
    GenericWit
    LOL Inuyasha x Kagome makes me LOL really, really loudly. I had a friend who was really into Inuyasha, and she absolutely *adored* that pairing. Me? I think I watched like two episodes dubbed, and it annoyed me to no end. No, it wasn't the voice acting (for once) that ruined it for me. It was the concept. However, I have heard that the pairing isn't too bad.

I guess I'm for two annoying characters being together. Good math. BWAHAHAHAHA!
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I've only seen Inuyasha dubbed, and it was sort of like ... gateway anime for me Even at the time though I rolled my eyes a lot while watching it. I hate Kagome and dislike Inuyasha like you wouldn't believe, yet nevertheless could never think of whom to pair them with besides themselves. Sango and Miroku at least were a cuter couple, although the gag of Miroku lusting after other women got soooooooo oooooooold. Only character who was even worth beans on that show was Sesshoumaru, and him I tentatively paired with Kagura.

When I discovered Sess x Inu fandom I wanted to hide in a corner and cry
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast