aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Samurai Deeper Kyo

1. Nuriko
    Nuriko
    I absolutely love this series... but the manga more since this is one of the few I actually like the hetero pair of Kyo and Yura~
  2. amade0
    amade0
    whaa i lovee SDK ^^ *manga - haven't watched the anime.. heard it was bad xD* yay for this group lol xD
  3. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    hehe, I also haven't watched the (bad) anime yet I don't want to spoil myslef the plot since tha manga is releasing soooo slowly And yay, amade0 thanks for the pic!! I only have a few since I used a shared computer for a long time

Come come and add more droolable pics, ppl
  4. amade0
    amade0
    hehe *i'll add more later on - not at my house now xD* don't think it'd be ruined for you if you watch the anime.. i watched the first ep.. and it already had some weird demon thing that wasn't in the manga o.0 lol - so figured the rest must be different to xD
  5. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Weeeell, in the anime, there is that Kakashi guy and also I can't bear the voice of my dear Yuki-chan And still, what if there are some spoilers from the manga? I really am afraid I have read that they are somehow following the manga plot...
  6. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    I have added more pics, they are mostly official ones (my SDK album is full now ) Enjoy!!
  7. Akai
    Akai
    I've just finished reading vol.27~29, it's really good ^^. And it seems like no one can defeat Kyo when he's in his own body .

Btw, Hotaru is cuter and cooler everyday :"> . Especially when he's with Shinrei. Their argument in the graveyard of the Mibu is so interesting and they're way too funny together XD
  8. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @akai: Whoaaa, you are soo far o_O I am by volume 16 or so Waiting patiently for the scanlations but thinking about ordering the volumes from some i-shop *sighs*
  9. amade0
    amade0
    i'm on vol 24ish *i forgot which one exactly xD* every vol takes 2 months to release in stores -_- i think it'll be like 5 years by the time i finish lol xD
  10. ChibiHime
    ChibiHime
    <3 yeah I love this manga too!! <3 PS the anime sucked!!!...and it really doesnt follow the manga well at all... XD Aki-hime-sama u are so slow XD only vol 16?? XDD Where do you live??? >.<;; XD
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast