aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite Foods

1. tearfularcher
    tearfularcher
    I noticed there were no posts here, so I figured I'd start one. Sorry if I upset anyone.

Favorite Foods

I personally like Mexican food, but real authentic Mexican food not the kind you find in most restaurants. I have tons of authentic recipes from my dad, if anyone would like some.
  2. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    I looooove Italian foods and pastas~

Since I've grown up in a very heavily stressed Italian family it only comes natural I suppose. X3
    My family has a habit of making baked ziti or lasagna to go with our Thanksgiving Turkey every year~! XDDD
  3. stilted
    stilted
    Another big pasta fan here, though my sweet tooth is only countered by my crazy metabolism. I'l have to change as I get older, obviously. Pie in general, along with America's comfort food, macaroni and cheese (simple, I know.) are my personal favs, though I have been experimenting with a mexican palate as of late, thanks to a Puerto Rican Spanish teach.
  4. ManyVoices
    ManyVoices
    Right now my favorite food is asain as we eat it most of the time. My family loves pasta and I would love some authentic italian recipes if anyone would care to share?