aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Reason for your lazyness

1. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    AHAH I made the forum and well first of all even if you are really lazy to read or to write come on more your fingers a little to write even if it's just "I'm to lazy to answer you" *I know it's already to big XD*
    So as the Thread name....Tell me your reason for me so lazy (I think it have a reason ne? I'm not that crazy ne)
    Man I wrote already to much...I need to rest for 3 hours I think...So I will post my reason later XD
  2. kurayamifantasy
    kurayamifantasy
    Why am I lazy? My my, what an interesting question! But to be honest, I don't really know. It could be because I'm always tired.. and I mean always. I take naps whenever I can, and I've procrastinated my whole life. The worst was recently, when I was 2 and a half months late in handing in a project, and my teacher almost failed me ^^; It should have been a lesson to learn from, but I'm still lazy and I still procrastinate! XD
  3. kakashi0707
    kakashi0707
    why? , i don't really know, i just don't want to do anything like study. i always do projects or papers on the deadline day. i cannot make it sometimes . but i still did that very often. i guess i like to play then study. just, too lazy
  4. Oni_Yuri
    Oni_Yuri
    I'm lazy just because I'm lazy...whatever...
    I don't like to work, I love to sleep <3
    Sleep is the best thing in the world, unless bad dreams a.k.a nightmares assault you...that's pretty bad...
    When I was at school I studied a lot and I was only lazy when my mom talked about cleaning the house...man that sucks >.>
    Now, I'm always lazy...ALWAYS
  5. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    I completely agree with Oni-Yuri-sama sleep IS the best thing in the world. Well, it's ONE of the best things in the world along with yaoi and chocolate. But yeah :3 I wuvs it. I wuvs the dreams. And even the nightmares. And the blankies and pillows and plushies.
    Reasons for my laziness...no idea O__O I just AM, I guess
    My motto: working hard pays off later, lazyness pays off now

YEAH I ALWAYS WRITE AND HAND IN ESSAYS AND COURSEWORK AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MINUTE. EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!

(PS- SANKYUUUU FOR THE INVITE, HOKA-CHAN!!!)
  6. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    kurayamifantasy
    Man you are really LAZY XD XD I think I can take to much time making a project...<< But it's ok sweet *pet pet*
    kakashi0707
    AAH AH I was like you...!!! Make all the stuff in the last minute XDXD
    Oni_Yuri
    LOL I already now.....You love sleep and you don't like to be out of bed XD
    freakofspade
    LOL man you really like your plushies XD XD
    (you're welcome)

Now my reason to be lazy!!! BECAUSE I LOVE IT. I mean just think in nothing and pass your day doing nothing is so cool!!! You just need to think in a way to be even more lazy...But something my ass starts hurt and I need to go to bathroom...and that sucks because I need to get up!!!! <.<
    And I agree with the sleep...but sometimes I can't stand sleep it make my back hurts a lot...
    Lazy = Life Style

And I'm done for today...I'm lazy to think in something more
  7. Kyubi_Uchiha
    Kyubi_Uchiha
    Hey Hmm, I guess I'm lazy to compensate for all the years I've been hyper as a kid (I really won't stop a sec) xD So now yeah, I do things at my rythm, which is SLOOOW. Besides I love sleeping, and staying in the comp doing nothing at all lol. I procrastinate a lot too, always letting work for the last moment. Anyways, nice to meet fellow lazy ppl
  8. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    OwO I like your reason!!! I think people are lazy know because we are so hyper when kid...>.< So energetic...I mean how do we have all that damn energy....<<
    Good one Kyubi_Uchiha

OwO nice to meet you too and glad you decided to accept my invitation ^^
  9. sequoi
    sequoi
    Hiii... I'm new here... Thanks to Hoka-chan for inviting me...
    I think i'm lazy cause i love lazying around... I love lurking around here and just lay down on my bed and read manga or novel, and the feel asleep...
    I clean when it's dirty, unlike others and by others i mean my mum, she clean eventho it's not dirty, YET.... Well.. I guess she's a true housewife.
    But can you people tell that i just want to laze around... I want to sleep all day... And i've done that...
    I'm glad that i'm not alone in this... ^^
  10. iLikeYou
    iLikeYou
    I'm lazy because I dont want to go to sleep. Too lazy to sleep. xD
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast