1. MogiMogiGirl
    hey! miss tea, you're below me X3

which means i'm both above and below you
  2. fataltea
    fataltea
    You break the rules of physics! XD
  3. fataltea
    fataltea
    I should be in bed, asleep and dreaming of lovely bishounen, but I find myself unable to stop working on a Ban and Ginji chibi drawing. ^-;; I'm so hopeless sometimes.
  4. MogiMogiGirl
    MogiMogiGirl
    Ooh, I wanna see the drawing!
  5. Dark Adonis
    Dark Adonis
    I love the pairings like Ban x Ginji and Juubei x Kazuki, but does anyone besides me also love the pairing of Ginji x Makubex? This is the only pairing where I could see Ginji as the seme. And how about Akabane x Kagami?
  6. Nananah
    Nananah
    : fataltea
    : I wanna see the drawing too!
    : Dark Adonis
    :Ooo. Not really a fan of Ginji x Makubex. Call me weird but I another pairing I love besides Ginji x Ban is Akabane x Ginji. They can seem so cute together. And all they look damn hot together too! Haha. XD Anyone on my side?
  7. brave heart
    brave heart
    hi mina ..^__^.. how are you ? love get backers soo much , my fav is ban x ginji , i have more but i like those too most .>.<.
    great pic mina
  8. flordepp
    flordepp
    AkabanexKagami, I love that pairing. And I like BanxShido too <3
  9. brave heart
    brave heart
    hmm , dont you they cute whatever the partner is >.<
  10. Dark Adonis
    Dark Adonis
    Nananah: I always like it when the villain makes the hero squirm by coming onto him! Dr. Jackal, Dr. Muraki, its all good! I rarely like villain x hero pairings though. I couldn't see Ginji with Dr. Jackal unless it was against his consent. And I rarely go for noncon. I am more likely to go for a sappy scene like where Ginji jumped off of the building to save Makubex from falling. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

flordepp: I forgot about Ban x Shido. Yeah, they do make a good pair.Even though I rarely go for villain x hero pairings, I do like my share of rival pairings! And Akabane and Kagami compliment each other quite nicely, do they not? The contrast between the white and black, yet they are both so deliciously evil! I used to like the way villains made black seem so cool, but anime has started making me a huge fan of villains in white!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast