aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Does Sakura piss you off?

1. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    In the beginning when she was younger gods did I want to shove Sakura off a cliff...>.>; being so mean to poor Naruto....and trying to get her greasy grubby pinkette hands on Sasuke. She was the worst character on naruto when they were young in my opinion. But after the timeskip she grew up quite a bit and I think she's pretty cool now. Just not to the point where I'd say oooh okay Sakura you can have sasuke! xD Hells no! ^^; She can go have bushy brows!
  2. Mechanical
    Mechanical
    haha, i completely agree man!
    she was horrible(w.h.o.r.e-able) in the beginning.
    but now she's way cooler.
    she kicks so much booty. XD

but, yeah, she doesn't sasuke.
    sasuke is for naruto, it's obvious.
    i mean, pssshh.
    they've got 'bonds' if you know what i mean. *winkwink*

be amazed with my lame-ness! 0.0
  3. megumiyaoi
    megumiyaoi
    i agree too, she is the most stupid in the anime and manga sakura b....h sasuke and naruto is the best jejeje the most beautiful couple kyaaaaaaaa cuteeeeee sakura you have to die juasjuasjuas
  4. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    xD well put megumi-chan! nice spaz time!
  5. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    heys there!
    just want to point out that to me whether shes 12 or 15 she stills annoys me
    I mean she may not as useless as she used to be in the first part of the series, but she still strikes me as all whiny, b!tchy and clingy.
    And I dunno know if anyone has realized this yet, but she's starting to fall for Naruto, which is not right and WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN, because the ONLY person who can have Naruto's ass, or any part of him for that matter, is Sasuke. 'Nuff said.
  6. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Well said! *slams down the yaoi judges hammer of truth* In the case of Naru-chan's ass, sasuke wins full custidy!
  7. Mechanical
    Mechanical
    d00d, merraz.
    i noticed that too!
    it was during the mission with sai first on the team.
    and they ran in with orochimaru and naruto went all crazy demonic fox.
    yamato said to sakura something, along the lines of "you really lo-"

sorry, just had to throw that in. XD
  8. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    *nod* *nod* *_*
  9. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    omigawd I know mechanical!
    and then there was that whole 'thing' when Naruto was training and the pink h*e was watching and then Sai came up to her and they started talking and it ended in that Sai implied that the b!tch might actually be falling for Naruto and then he left and she started looking at Naruto with this really creepy longing look on her face and I was all like
    yeah, just thought I'd point that out too...
  10. Mechanical
    Mechanical
    NOOOO!! they musn't put naruto with sakura!
    i couldn't bare it!
    tears! lots! and with dramatic spanish soap opera effects! XD

*shudders*
    think of all the unhappy children there would be if that happened.
    humanity would fall apart at the seams.

okay, i was being a little too dramatic, but you get the jist of what i'm saying.
    impending doom!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast