aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Who do you relate to the most?

1. Shounameki
    I thought I was like something in between Prussia and Germany (without beer and wurst of course!! <.< *hates this stuff*)
    But my friends (and some boring test) got me as Hungary and Japan... well not too bad I guess XD
  2. HisokaTsu
    I'm most like France :3 Hon Hon Hon!!
  3. Miyumii
    Miyumii
    Well i think Germany fits to me. First of all iam from germany , and i just gotta say that the most people here are exactly like him^^ There is nothing but really nothing lied about Germnay lol. I don't have much patience , i'm more a leader type , i get loud sometimes , i take alot of things really serious , i love beer <3 and meth and also Wurst *.* and i can be really cute and friendly to some people
  4. deranged of yaoi
    deranged of yaoi
    I love Sweden, we're quite the same... unexpressive, quiet, bad-faced xDDD that's why it's my favourite
  5. zaigou
    zaigou
  6. zaigou
    zaigou
    i got italy
  7. Minamino_Hiei
    Minamino_Hiei
    Japan I think
  8. animelover79
    animelover79
    my friend say that I relate to England ....... But think I relate more to Spain Or Italy
  9. aiko8bit
    aiko8bit
    According to the quiz above I got Japan. I can see how. I do read the atmosphere and I think before I speak (I always thought it's an Asian thing). I relate to Romano cause I curse a lot and get mad easily but I'm also sarcastic and like to drink a lot I guess that makes me like England too?
  10. jabjab
    jabjab
    Prussia 'cause im awesome ;D jk
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast