aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Natsume Yuujinchou~

1. mokona666
    mokona666
    Yep Hi everybody~ I love the anime of this and the storyline~second only to my Gintama lol. Anyways, I created this group for discussions of the eps etc, including the second season so just post whatever.
    Still, I'm a little shocked that there's no group for it.....or maybe I just love it too much? XD
  2. kepompong
    kepompong
    second member!
  3. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    hello!! i also love this anime and it's storyline. I haven't try to read the manga but i will
  4. mokona666
    mokona666
    Yea I'm planning to read the manga soon too...I'll get around to it...eventually ^^
  5. Atenias
    Atenias
    Hi, I just joined because I was looking for new groups. I love Natsume Yuujinchou!
  6. blazing_fire
    blazing_fire
    Yo! I love the anime and the manga! The style and storyline is awesome!
  7. mokona666
    mokona666
    Yay~!! We have people joining~!!!! *shocked* lol. The second season is amusing me very much~just wish it comes out more often.......
  8. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i know me too. I can't wait for another episode to come out
  9. mokona666
    mokona666
    Yep once per week is a bit annoying~~ I reckon they should just have an anime running once or twice per day until it's finished, then move onto another anime. Lol that's pretty crazy though XD
  10. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    nyaan~ nyaan~ the majestic Madara-sama fan has joined!!! XD XDD m i the newest member?? ^^/
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast