aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite Roles

1. meridian
    meridian
    Discuss your favorite Seki Toshihiko performances in this thread

Anime
    Genjo Sanzo - Saiyuki
    I really adore Seki-san's lower register and Sanzo's voice is just pure, silky goodness. Sanzo is bad-tempered and, at times, unpleasant but Seki-san also gave him a kind of charisma and fortitude that really defines him as the natural leader of the team. That voice just makes me melt.

Honorable mentions: Uesugi Kagetora from Mirage of Blaze, Legato Bluesummers from Trigun, Shiba Kaien from Bleach

Drama CD
    Haibara Yuugetsu - Aka no Shinmon (Divine Red)
    This is a little-known drama CD based on a novel series by Kuwabara Mizuna, the same lady who wrote Mirage of Blaze, and Seki-san just completely owns in this title. This is the one performance where I dare say no other seiyuu can top the way Seki-san brought Haibara to life. Everything from Haibara's cold severity to his bewitching charisma was so perfectly captured by Seki-san's performance. Sometimes I wonder if he actually read the novels.

Honorable mentions: Uesugi Kagetora from Mirage of Blaze, Nakagawa Mikihiko from Makeinu no Nandemoya, Riki from Ai no Kusabi

I also have to mention Seki-san's Momotaros in Kamen Rider Den-O. What a funny and adorable character and I just love the way he declares his arrival with an "Ore, sanjou!"
  2. sarah3161
    sarah3161
    i heard his first performances in (Mirage of Blaze) Takaya *_* it was a great performanc
    then i loooooove Riki at Ai no Kusabi