aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chinese yaoi fans~~~

1. mokona666
    mokona666
    Another thing is, there are certain Chinese original manga, only on sale in China. They are good, but unlike Japanese and Korean manga, they don't get much western publicity. Should we start threads for Chinese manga too? Start translations?
  2. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Hye! ^^ I'm so in love with Chinese yaoi. Especially if it involves scandal between warlords during ancient dynasty. So happy that there's a group for this.
    Umm sadly I can't read chinese. There are many stories with nice illustrations for the cover and of course the content. I heard Heise Jinyao has her own yaoi novel written in her blog but I can't know the story. I had to depend on my friend, popi to tell me about it.
    Hmm... A thread for Chinese manga? You mean like scanlation? That'd be nice. ^^
  3. mokona666
    mokona666
    Yea that's what I mean~~there's so many Chinese manga serialisations in magazines in China, but sadly none of them make it out of the country~~There are plenty good ones though (non yaoi ^^) but you can't find them in English or on English sites. I'm like, we have Jap and Korean manga translated, so why not Chinese? ^_^
  4. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Hello! ^^

Chinese Yaoi fan here~ Although I don't know much about Chinese Yaoi stuffs ;_;
  5. mokona666
    mokona666
    Lol fair enough....actually I'm the same....the emphasis was on the Chinese bit but either way's fine~~^^ If you've read any of the manhwa published by Chinese artists feel free to discuss them~~^^
    By the way, what category should I file this group under? Anyone?
  6. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    Arent Chinese comics called "Manhua?"

there are some chinese comics translated. but not as much as korean or japanese but a few. and then there those works by Andy Seto. I'm guessing he's pretty popular, I see his stuff in stores but its not my style.

the biggest Asian nation is under-repped. lol.
  7. mokona666
    mokona666
    Yea it is Manhua...just not sure if ppl would know what I'm talking bout here so I jus used the Korean version that everyone knows. Should I change it?
  8. mokona666
    mokona666
    BTW happy Chinese New Year pplz~~
  9. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    @mokana: I moved the group under Communities... or it could fit under Anime/Manga, but the Anime/Manga series seems to appeal to certain series, rather than a genre/group of fans.

When I last visited Hong Kong, I bought alot of Chinese manga, most seem to be a Chinese translation of Japanese Manga/Doujinshi. :o

Is there any original Chinese Yaoi manga here on the forum I should check out? ^^

Oh yes, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR tooo!!
  10. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Happy Chinese New Year ~! XD
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast