aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi-loving Classical Musicians

1. mokona666
    mokona666
    Yes Hi everyone!! Seeing how I created the group, thought I should introduce myself first. mm...I play the piano, have been since I was little. Also wanting to learn violin, cello, and drums!! Welcoming all other instrumentalists too!! The idea of the group was inspired by classical animes like Nodame Cantabile and Fujimi Orchestra and La Corda etc. So there will be room for discussing these too.

Thank you~^_^ (And just a note, if you can sing, list it as one of your "instruments" too~ Opera's great lol)

I also started guitar recently...it's fun but I keep needing to cut my nails!

Edit: well, here's a list of our orche members so far~~^^
    kurorinslvr: flute, violin, piano
    kunitsu: violin
    Mousey: flute, piccolo
    aoigensou: oboe
    MiraiKurosaki: viola, a bit of everything except brass
    metafiction26: piano, flute, viola
    Starlightshadow: piano, violin, viola, voice
    Lottaxangel: piano
    mokona666: piano, a tiny bit of violin & guitar
    swtlilpaopufruit: piano, violin, alto sax, marimba, and a little bit of erhu
    Tsukihiko: Piano, flute
    daoranje: Piano, violin, guitar
    Akasha010: Piano, violin, voice (mezzo soprano)
    amadeO: Piano
    Geilie: Oboe, a bit of piano
    Elric88: Piano, tenor
    sweetnox: Violin
    SilverBullet: Piano
    AcreoAeneas: Piano, classical music stalker? lol
    Melissa: Oboe
    Gravita: music lover/stalker?
    HNCS: piano, flute N
    agehiko: Sing, Piano, violin
    jhyo07: violin (And here's where the mentions system kicked in...)
    KuroneShizuhi: piano, flute, violin, composer (impressive!)
    trullikoi: clarinet
    Shanni: piano
    xXxItachixXx: violin, piano, a little alto sax
    MrsMadHatter: piano, little guitar
    chopancake: piano, voice
    Faust
    : viola, harp
    ecilA
    : piano, little guitar
    Sandra: soprano, amateur violinist =D
    Grrrr: soprano-that-turns-to-alto-on-command (^^), piano
    whoisthemoon: opera mezzo~ Skin flute..! xD
  2. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    thank you for the invitation. I have been playing the flute for two years already and was learning to play violin and piano.
    La corda de oro is one of other anime i like for the music
  3. mokona666
    mokona666
    Yes lol I started this group on a whim so I wasn't sure how I would get people to join...then I found that "fav instrument" poll and looked up all the likely classical musicians ^___^
    Thanks for joining~~
    Currently I'm loving Nodame~it's so funny^^
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    your welcome
    i should try to watch that one.
  5. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    Hi there everyone

I was learning how to play the violin a couple of years ago but school kinda made it more difficult cause I had less time but I do plan on learning it again. I'm planning on starting from the very beggining again
  6. Mousey
    Mousey
    Hi! Thanks for the invite. ^_^

I've played the flute for 10 years now! For about the last 5, I've played more piccolo than flute, but when it comes to orchestral music I definitely prefer the former. :0
  7. aoigensou
    aoigensou
    Hahaha I randomly stumbled on the group, but hey d'you guys need an oboe player? XD I've played it for about six and a half years, though I haven't had the opportunity to in a few years. I need to get myself a nice oboe to practice with.
  8. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    The same goes for me, I stopped playing the flute for more than half a year and I still at the beginner level, I bought a new flute with open holes and I couldn't play it well, I got to practice more.
  9. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    speaking of yaoi and classical music, does anyone like tsuchiura a d tsukumori pairing from la corda d'oro. Seriously I look and look for fics but it nearly impossible except for one author at livejournal
  10. mokona666
    mokona666
    MM keep looking....I was so sure that pair was really popular...You'd think there were more......meh dunno sorry ^^U

Yay we have so many different instrumentalists~~~~I'm happy~~^_^
    Everyone thank you for joining~
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast