aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    :whahaha: I was so hoping the thread would turn into a TV and I would see a up close view of that double dip, I was fooled too, I thought Pass was about to update, she said she had it ready, but maybe a few more finishing touches. We will storm the thread, XD!!!

New members any story is up for bragging, >_> Ghettoe disappeared, where did that stalker-ee go, I was about to that I have yet to see an update from her. Well pervs off to wait on Pass and write.

Crystal Hospital: Like Gays Anatomy
  2. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    Cris u better head back to that thread she updated!!!!!!! well we can always stalk the stalk-ees to get them to talk right?
  3. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    haha that right! I wonder too what is Ven and Coby doing leaving Alain all alone. I bet Alain feels like **** if he gets home and they have a big party for him..That update was the best I feel Passh old style emerging, hand job, in the club I hope Alain does something that makes him deserve a "spanking"
  4. andora
    andora
    i totally agree!the handjob in the club scene is exactly Passh's naughty style.i can't wait for the next update.though i'm a bit mad that the guys are ignoring Alain like that
  5. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    Wow perfect group for me ^_______________________^
    I bet the stories I stalk and authors might differ though

*tackles cham* At least I know one of you is bugging hayley with me to get the next Hunting the Prophet update.

But I'm open to any suggestions for stalk-able stories (except for the Carnalli-stories; I adore the author's style, but after reading a few chapters, I find it a bit too not-my-taste) So if anyone knows something with intrigueing twisted plot (*lol* yes, I'm not the stalking-smut reader^^) Please help me out <3
  6. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @Nachtwind more plot you mean?? Tries to undestand* let me think on it my entire collection is smut...or dark..and you stalk Mirai already Can you tell me about hunting the phophet, ahh for all those stopping by as well. author reviews are welcome.. Thanks for dropping by...
  7. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Cris: *laughs* Yep, I'm stalking my angel, although she's too busy with life at the moment to wrte^^
    Hunting the Prophet is something special (okay, all of Hayley's fics are^^)
    The thing is: Hayley has really awesome characters. It's not just about the smut (that is what kept me from reading the carnalli complex to the end^^) I just need real depth of character in a story that makes me fall for the characters, and unique plot. Hay's story is a mix of action, drama, smex, fluff (the ONLY fluff I read^^ - I'm more dedicated to dark fics^^) plot-twists, sexual tension, absolutely awesome characters, all spiced with a sadistic villain

so your entire collection is smut or dark : then which dark ones could you recommend? *puppy eyes*
  8. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Back In Black by Nitasha Get Backers Fanfiction this does have an incubus demon ^^maybe too erotic but Nita's style drags nothing out..

I don't know if you like Fanfiction but the best "mostly plot" is Embracing Dreams by Arigatomina Naruto/Sasu
    Just in case Fanfiction is not for you this one by FireFlames is wonderful Antidote

I love Passh character description, I guess it is "erotica" so I expect more sex in the story than most WIP's although for me if she cut back on sex I would still read, since her style flows very well. I think she told me a publisher is reviewing the first Carnalli, a gay erotic publisher XD! Thats a wonderful accomplishment.

I been reading more original authors and cutting back on Fanfiction, (since i write Fanfiction) I feel original authors can help me become well rounded and improve. Although I can not stay out of Fanfiction with so many favorite Fanfiction authors, it hard to stay away.
  9. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    *taps cheek* I'm not reading alot of FanFiction. I like stories that are born purely from the author's mind, including the characters and the plot. (but I think I can make an exception for Get Backers XDDDDDD)
    I'm not going to take part in the discussion about the Carnalli characters. I don't want to offend anyone. *zips mouth*
    But I agree that the flow and style are really good.
    I never really read fanfiction, but I guess I should give it a try *wink*
  10. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    *tackle flying leap into Nachts arms* Naaaaccchhhttt you cammmmeee *nuzz nuzz nuzz* i was wondering when you were going to show up to this party *waggles brows*

OH and yes , i agree perfectly with Nacht when she talks about Hayleys work. I think the first work of hers i read was Wolf Tears , or Comatose i cant remember which came first *giggles* but yes, she has an amazing mind. all of her characters are original, each one has a unique background, style, and personality. and the way she writes just makes you almost believe that these people could be real (well at least to me ^//^)
    and one of her current ones , Hunting The Prophet, is fantastic! you can find something to love about each and ever character (for instance Dorcha is mine *giggles*)

~*~

And wow , Con was sexi in that update wasnt he? but i am still peeved at the brothers for leaving ALain alone like that *nod nod nod*
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast