aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Faces to Names

1. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    i always think its a lot nicer and easier to talk to people when you can put a face to a name so i thought i'd start our own little picture thread for the group.

well i'll go first as it would be wrong of me to start this without posting a picture so:

just so you know i dont usually go for the emo style picture that was unintentional. its just i got bored and straightened my hair today and was trying to take pictures from different angles to see if i done it right and i happened to really like this picture.

p.s also you ca now all see where my username came from lol
  2. bein
    bein
    okay here it goes

this is a pic of me messing around with the hair straighteners

and yes my t-shirt dose say "come to the dark side, we have cookies"
  3. Azen
    Azen
    well here is one of me

this is a new pic of me taken the night before last in GLR's house
  4. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    'Taken the night before last in GLR's house' hmmmm cosy
    Oh well here's mine
    (Updated) it's new, taken after a night out in Bath (Jan 31) and I'd had a few so be kind
  5. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    yeah dispite me having a bit SLR cam on my desk just next to him he dicided to use his phone lol

cool pic, happy someone else posted as well ^^
  6. Azen
    Azen
    smexy pic i dont wanna say who you look like coz it mightcause offence but i find that guy mega smexy mmmmmmmm
  7. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Say it ... you can't offend me so speak your mind ... before I get the whip out
  8. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    im kinda curious who he looks like now as well (cant think of anyone o.0)

nice new picture blonde

is anyone else going to share? ; ;
    i'll have to concider myself a failure if not many more post(thats right, real them in with guilt =^^=)
  9. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    @Gin-chan, don't feel down, it's early days yet, 4 pics is a good start so give it time
  10. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    hmm maybe i could get people to post more if i said for every 5 picture i'll post a picture of azen looseing clothes but keep that shhhh cause he wont know about it lol

i'd do that but i looks like im topless in that first picture which i've only just noticed, was ment to be the one with white shirt on lol
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast