aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Faces to Names

1. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    yes my hair went when my mind did :-(

but on the plus side its actually growing back into natural mohawk. i hadn't put anything in my hair in that picture just water and it wont go down lmao
  2. AngelRose
    AngelRose
    Ok my names Holly and I'm relatively new here (after watching some yaoi by accident and getting addicted)....
    so from now on *trumpet sound* I will dedicate my life to the vast invasion of yaoi throughout england *que: patriotic music*
    you know I lived here all my life yet have not once actually HEARD "god save the queen"......
    very strange....
    anyway would add a picture but i cannot figure out how to do it just go on my profile if ya want to ogle theres one on there
    yay for UK domination of smexy yaoi boys
    gmesh lovage *gives empty teacup and empty biscuit wrapping*
    got hungry
    xx
  3. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    heyo heyo heyo heyo heyo heyo

welcome to the club, site bla blah yadda yadda. make yourself at home and get stuck in. i think you'll fine the UK Thread in the community cafe is alot more active than here so make sure to stop by there and say hi if you havn't alreay done so ^.^
  4. AngelRose
    AngelRose
    thanks I think I will x
  5. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    another new member ... yoroshiku Holly-chan welcome to the family, pretty lady
  6. punkababe
    punkababe
    If this dosen't work then I have no idea how to post a pic

My Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 5 of 6 by Punkababe - MySpace Photos
  7. punkababe
    punkababe
    not quite what I had in mind but it's better than nothing ;p
  8. Jetzt
    Jetzt
    Ok...so...just joined the UK group. Figured id try and post a picture or two of me...lets see how this goes.

Now, this either worked or was a complete failure but...hopefully...thats me! :P

...No idea how active this place is though...seems last post was some time ago : o
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hiya Jetz! We tend to be more active on the talk thread (well I am anyways ^^) Plus you have successfully posted a pic Love your hair!
  10. Jetzt
    Jetzt
    :o...oh...*goes and looks at talk thread*
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast