aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    What's with the weather. Warm nights like spring's early. Rain, expected since it is England. Cold then rain then heavy snow which gets ruined by more rain. It looks so picturesque here when it snows ... it's like the weather can't make up its mind
    aaahh well, March has arrived and the jobs market is still sh!t ... easter's nearly upon us already. Basingstoke hasn't lost its flavour, it's still got so much but money plays its part
  2. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Hello all, old and new! o/

Haven't checked in a while again. Oops. :P Still working on me thesis and it's starting to annoy me, luckily dun have much left so should be able to finish on me break in two weeks. W00t. Everything else is same as always tho we do currently have few extra house guests since me best mate's house has water damage and they needed a place to stay 'til it's fixed. Get to visit dear England again in May! Sadly me vacation time got cut to just one week, 'cos I need the other half of the originally planned 2 weeks already next month since hubby is out of the country on business, and the kids have break from school... oh well. A week is still plenty

Good luck with the job hunting, blonde! It's been universally sucky for ages, hope things pick up soon. :l

Happy springtime to the lot of ye, will check in again when I remember!

3. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    .... not moved since March? .... where be everyone *knock knock* come back please ... and happy new year everybody
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    *quietly sneaks in*
    *ahem*
    I've been here all the time. Honest.
    Sorry I've been so off line guys. Life is getting busy, which is a good thing - but if I have time to read web comics (my new obsession) than I for damn sure have time to spend with my friends. Sorry I've been absent. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year. Happy 2013 all!
    Hope everyone is well.
    So to sum up me:
    I was offered and accepted a part time acting senior position - what this means is that I will be working 15 hours a week as a senior (with responsibility and POWER :wahahaha: and then doing 22.5 hours at my normal rate/ post. So maybe the 15 hours will be enough to stop me going corrupt ^^ Its only for six months but its a lot of work - and its a big change, after that :shrugs: will have to see what happens.
  5. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    It's alive! :O Happy new year everyone! And congrats, sio~

I idle away like normal... me hubby was working outta town for the past 5months so I was stuck in nite shift, it was quite horrible. Luckily everything's back to normal now. :3 Also, gonna be a dad again, our baby girl is due in mid-May. That's all that's new in me life. What about the rest of ye?
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    Thank you xx
    Idle? Working like that and with a baby on the way, what do you do when your busy?!
    Congratulations on the upcoming baby! Thats really exciting
  7. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    I dun come online XD I still have time to do that so am not busy. lol
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hmm - sounds plausible ^^
  9. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    *pokes the group*
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    I just read through the whole coversation - the thread started on the first post... My post! And reading through all the old posts, I can sum up most of my conversations as - me being drunk, me talking about being drunk, complaining about health problems and family problems. And all my friends here listened to me and supported me and comforted me. I really loved that about our group here.

Just thought I would share the love and my gratitude for all here old and new. *sending out good vibes*
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast