aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Hey everybody, just stopped in to wish you all happy holidays / merry christmas
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    You beat me to it blonde! Happy holiday's and a Merry Christmas to all! xx Hope you all have a great time
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    Happy New Year all! Love to the Uk fans :lovelovelove:
  4. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Happy New Year, both gregorian and chinese at this point XD
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    Ah year of the Dragon - it sounds like its going to be a pretty amazing year! (Course I just have a thing for dragons ^^)
    How are we all? I'm just feeling a bit down but I'm sure I'll perk up soon
  6. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Hope things are looking up again sio :3 All good in me end, just having some sleeping issues but that's nothing new. :P Otherwise all is great. Just got me first solo support group to run at work and am feeling pretty good about this new trust. Now if I could just find enough motivation to finish me thesis so I can get me master's degree this spring... am about half way thru but just keep procrastinating. So typical. XD Wish me luck :3
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    No - life in general is quite good but my family life has just gone to hell in a hand basket. I'll get over it though. I'm things are good for you, hope your sleeping issues get better though, it must be awful to struggle with that. Sending luck xx
  8. Yippy123
    Yippy123
    Hey UK peeps! How is everyone? Just joined this group today. Looks like i missed a lot
  9. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Hey guys, it's been a while. Hope you all had a cracking xmas and new year. I had a good xmas with my family, came back home to Basingstoke for new year and my fiance and I just went mad on cheese and crackers hehe
    I'm quite used to this place now, become quite the house husband our sleeping habits are shot to sh!t too, we're up at around 2am these days ... I had a pleasant surprise couple days ago (since I haven't been online nor watched TV in a while, I didn't know), about to step out for some bread and milk and it was snowing (not heavy though), the estate looks so good covered in white ... we're told snow would be here by November, 3 months later it arrives and bringing harsh temperatures with it
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello Yippy123! ^^ Glad to have you here Where about's in the UK are you? - I'm from Scotland, in Glasgow.
    Hey, blonde, sounds like things are going well for you! Glad to here it, snow has that magical ability to make everything look great ... until you have to travel in it. Actually I take that back, snow is workable, slush/ ice and frost is just horrible!