aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    Happy Belated New Year to all!!! I'm a little drunk, my friend gave me tequila to drink, which I've often said is the drink of the devil - I think I may be right - especially considering I've mixed it with malibu and several vodkas - yet I dont feel really drunk which I think is why I'm so wired at this time of the morning I'm yet to go to sleep and I'm afraid that if I go to sleep I'm going to wake up not very well feeling tomorrow hmmmm
  2. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    daaawww sio chan, you must have had fun with it hehe
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    ok I went to sleep at 5 this morning then got up at 11.30am I was actually feeling alright all *drinks* considered, but I have just felt wreaked all day and the most productive thing I've done is the dishes ^^ I had a 'girls night in' last night I was expecting 8 of my best and only girly friends to come but only four made it >.< even then I still had a really good night just chatting and drinking and I won 'just dance' on the Wii which I think was beginers luck as I've never even played the Wii before but still I can dance (apparently)
  4. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    good on ya, sio chan
    now for the rest of ya, what can I do to get you back here ... would a pic of me wet do something
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    ohhhh wet pictures of blonde ... why does that put me in a happy head place? Ah! Because I'm a yaoi fan girl *head slap* ask a stupid question!
    I'm drunk ... again, not my fault! Place I went to had FREE cocktails up till 11 pm and I got there at 7.30pm what was I supposed to do? Dont you just love family parties? Book a function hall and they GIVE you free drink ^^ I've been drinking and dancing best combo ever!
    Everyone has to come back! Blonde's offering wet pictures, I've got nothing that can top that beyond drunken rants! *pouts*
  6. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Yeah, it is good having family parties, seeing my uncles who are more like my big brothers together is always good cos they're are such a good laugh no matter where we are ... cocktails hmmmm the peach schnapps blitz my insides hurt for a week after THAT night nevernevernevernnnnnn-never again I have nightmares of that night only on special occasions do I have cocktails and I have to see what goes into it too ... only sio chan wants to see me wet and topless ehhh ... it could just be you and me, sio chan
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    I think we could do worse blonde and kisses
  8. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    worse or naughty hehe ... for this venture, looks like it's just you and I sweets other will probably come in later ... let me look for a good one hehe
  9. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Aw crap DX I keep forgetting to check the groups! >_> Anyhoo, Happy new year guys! ^^;
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello darkalchemist!! Welcome back and happy new year I hope you come back!
    So I've decided after a couple of nights out and running into guys, the guys I seem to attract are just lousy! The first one kept running his hand over my back and arm and kept pulling me away from my friends and kept trying to talk to me and was taking pictures of me on his phone even though I was not interested *creepy*
    and last night I ran into the guy I had my first kiss with *innocent* when I was 12 and even though I know he's been flirting with one of my married friends and I know that he told her earlier last night that he was her's whenever she wanted him as soon as her husband turned up he was all over me ... he kept talking and talking about our little bit of 'history' and was asking me questions about it for about an hour ... and not only was it really boring but it made me feel really uncomfortable and he kept insisting that he wanted to give me a 'walk down' the round and the way he said it ... even though I told him no thank you and then just plain no he was still insisting on it, I ended up just leaving without saying goodbye to get away from him and then he called me TWICE last night after I got home and was texting me this morning grrr
    the men I seem to attract just, for lack of a better word, suck! And not in a good way.
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast