aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    It's yay-we-killed-90%-of-the-natives-day here. What crap! Everyone does the stupid celebration thing and am left alone cos I don't give a damn about American holidays. Someone adopt me back to UK? Pretty please? ^^
  2. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    We'll all adopt you Dark you can be part of us
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    Come and join us in UK land ^^
  4. yuumei
    yuumei
    Yes. Come join us *evil voice* >>

I read "dogs" today. its a good manga
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    'dogs' ? Never heard of it, I've just finished reading Dune I know its a classic but I just never got a chance till now and I did love it want to read the other books now in the series
  6. yuumei
    yuumei
    Ah, is that dune the one where theres a desert everywhere dune? or something else :/
  7. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    yep, that's the one ... a great read and a good movie too
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    Yep I've seen the film which I thought was fun with Sting but I really enjoyed the Sci fi mini series it was sooo good and is what actually inspired me to read the book ... eventually
  9. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    I'm glad I'd seen the movie before even attempting to read the book ... it's hard work getting your head around the pieces that weren't in the movie hehe
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    true ^^ its slightly odd for me to watch the adaptation first and then read the book, normally I try to read the original of something if I can just so I can judge the adaptation and if I'm a true fan I tend to be outraged *shrugs* I think most true fans are outraged whenever adaptations dont look like/ stay true to the story they know and love
Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast