aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Go ahead and laugh, but I have a question!

1. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    The beginning of VKG Ep 12 is supposed to be an older Kaname, in the past, before he was re-awakened by Rido, right? (A link to still pic I'm referring to)..

VKG2 Screencaps :: snapshot20090102202630.jpg picture by looniekat - Photobucket

But somewhere in the manga or anime I must have missed something.......how did Kaname originally die??

My sincerest apologies if anyone thinks this is a stupid question, but I have to ask because it's driving me crazy!
  2. Secchii
    Secchii
    omai! i never saw that!! but i missed that as well~! i think someone just sealed him away before or something~ poor kanchama Dx -saves picture to drool over-
  3. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    Secchii.....have you rewatched the beginning of Ep 12 since seeing that pic link? I mean, I could be wrong.....but I think it's supposed to be Kaname from long ago.....

You think someone sealed him away??? I don't understand.....why would being sealed away have required resurrection/re-awakening then?

I thought for sure I'd come back here and have tons of explanations.. But thanks so much for taking time to reply! I appreciate it.
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    To be honest I have no idea. First I thought it's not Kaname-sama but he had the same clothes. Geez now it's disturbing.
    I've re-watched the beginning and still have no idea...maybe it was supposed to be some kind of symbol of something? I dunno but I don't think Kaname-sama died. That may be true what Sec-chan said about sealing him away but I don't recall anything like this in manga too...
    I can;t believe that this I can't answer the question about VK! Kaname-sama...please punish me for this
  5. Secchii
    Secchii
    OR?! FLASH FORWARD?! o gasp!
  6. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    Ok....I'm just typing out my random thoughts, please bear with me...

The thing is, *if* Kaname did not die and was "sealed away"......how does that explain something said in the manga along the lines of Rido bringing Kaname "back from the grave"? Do they not mean a literal grave?

Also.....*if* Kaname did not die in the past........why, after he was re-awakened, would he have reverted back to being the age of a young child? It's as if he began life over, from the beginning.

If one believes (as I do) that the man in the pic/early ep 12 of VKG is actually an older Kaname *from the past*, then wouldn't you draw the conclusion that he must have originally died if he began life again as a child?

I'm also remembering a scene (I can't remember if it was manga or anime though) where Kaname's walking in a sandbox with 3 other kids, and Kaname mentions the feeling of sand is "nastalgic". It could be interpreted in different ways I suppose, but I take it to mean that he's done this before, in the past, as a child. This is like a second childhood for him or something.

Maybe I could understand the opinions of Kaname being "sealed away" more if you explained exactly what being sealed away means? And if he was sealed away after he was much older, then why would a re-awakening by Rido have caused Kaname to be a young child again?

I think the only way to ignore these is that either the story hasn't got that far yet and it will be explained later.......or a MASSIVE hole in the story.......or it was a flash forward, as Secchii suggested. But.......what's the point of a flash forward?
  7. Secchii
    Secchii
    to satisfy those that do not wish to believe the great kanchama could ever have DIED?
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    You guys are terrible! Great Kan-chan couldn't die! That's just impossible *great example of someone who can't believe Kan-chan could have died*
    Asking so hard questions and have doubts about the greatness, awesomness and loveliness and cuteness of course of Kan-chan!
  9. Secchii
    Secchii
    yup! theres no way kanchama could ever die~! hes THE kanchama after all!!
  10. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    You guys are the best I've ever seen at ignoring plot holes....
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast