aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions :welcome:

1. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Yikes.

I know, I know. I want to crop her out too. Still, the pic where Zero is staking her through the heart is...priceless *sigh*
  2. WwAyumi
    WwAyumi

I'm a big fan of Vampire Knight. ~
    My favorite character is Zero and second favorite is Ichijou.
    I hope to meet interesting people here.
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    hi there : D

I love VK too well, yaoi version of it if you get what I mean

and my OTP is Zero/Kaname
  4. kitsunebi
    kitsunebi
    Hi,
    finally found this club
    really, something was missing..
    I `ve seen both seasons AND I PRAY FOR MORE!!!!
    Of course I love the Manga although I`m not sure where Hino-sensei will guide us to....
    I played thne DS game and I love my Drama cds....KANAME-CHAMAS VOICE IS SO SEXY!!!!!!! Good night CD
    I like them all and that`s rare for a series..
    My favourite is Aidou-san because of his character- although he acts so mighty and arrogant he is a real friend...It`s too cute to see him always saying what`s going right through his head....
    I esspecially like Kaname,Shiki and Zero..and...Ichijo`s sexy eyes..aaahhh...I JUST LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!
    I would love to hear the cd`s of the LALA magazin. Does anyone have a clue where to do so?
    It`s so hard to get those I only have one.... Too funny: Kaname-sama trying to make Yuki give him back the fotos from the director and then Yuki in desperate throwing it to Aido-senpai to run away...
    Poor Aido-senpai, having to choose between obeying Kaname-sama or helping Yuki-chan..
    Do you know the CD`s from the game?...
    Talking too much..
    GLAD TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. jvgab93
    jvgab93
    hello!. .i'm also a newbie here. . i'm a big fan of vk and i love zero the most! , kaname is also included together with aidou(who has always following and idolizing kaname) i like their characters too. . ahahahaha. .
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I don't have any saying on Yuki because I hate her

but welcome to the club let's take over the VK bishie awesomeness xDDD
  7. Shigeno
    Shigeno
    Hi,I'm new in this group ^^
  8. snowinwinter
    snowinwinter
    Hello i`m Adda
    big fan of VK, loved it from the moment i saw the first few seconds on the anime ^.^
    can`t really choose my favorite character since they all have their good and bad sides, but the fight is big between zero and kaname T.T
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415