aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I tried reading on manga, but what made it hard to follow was the characters were drawn alike, so it made it hard to figure out who was who, but I guess since the maine characters for Vampire Knight don't really look alike it shouldn't be too hard to read right?
  2. GreenieChan
    GreenieChan
    I'm slow I know -___- I saw the post at the VK thread only today ^___^' But I'm here~!
  3. MODshand
    MODshand
    hey this is kooler than i thought from my sister
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    new people!
    @katsbrainwarp: Yeah At least give it a try! I'm sure you won't regret!
  5. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    all new people.
    GreenieChan: glad to have you. What do you like most about VK? Did you read or watch or both?
    MODshand: Wow ye of little faith. What about you How far did you get in the show? If you want I'll give you the link to the online manga.
    Chonki: I located it on line (I'm getting ready to move in 2 weeks, so I'm trying not to buy anything right now) I'll give it a go and let you know what I think. Are there a lot of differences between the Manga and the anime?

Does anyone know who does the opening song?
  6. Secchii
    Secchii
    i sooo love vk~ i have a poster on my wall~ zero and kaname~! i read and watch~ from the start~! i think i just love everything about it? i really cant choose! the OP for guilty? its still by ON/OFF. i just finished ep 9 awhile ago~!
  7. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Secchii: So Was episode 8 and 9 a big shock for you, or did you already have a heads up from reading the manga?
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    @katsbrainwarp: No there are no big differences between manga and anime...ohhh maybe sometimes guy making anime give something extra that wasn't in manga (actually I got confused) and Ichiru's hairstyle in Guilty is changed!
    @Secchii:*hug* You have a poster Lucky one...I want one too~*chu*
  9. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    So there's really no need to read the manga then? Everything I need to know is shown in the Anime?
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    Well kind of... but I think you should read manga at least for some details and special stories like there is one side story and it's totally awesome...no, no, no I won't make spoilers
Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast