i love ZERO,,,,^.^

1. eegii
    eegii

i'm new here kkk
    so pls help
    and be good friends,,,,,
  2. Hayato1
    Hayato1
    hi there. i love zero too, though it's more of a man-crush. he's the only char i respect in the series
  3. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    Welcome, Eegii!

Yes, Zero rocks!
  4. Hayato1
    Hayato1
    I hate the KanameXZero pairing, though. I'm not partial to any yaoi pairing, really, but some i understand and accept. As for the KanamexZero...I still have no doubt that Zero'd rather kill Kaname than do anything else.
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Hello there every one
    I love Zero he is one of the best characters in VK...the design of his character and the way Hino-sensei showed the sorrow of his past is really awesome BUT I LOVE Kaname/Zero pairing. the line between Hate and Love is thin and it is not pass that and in my idea Yuuki is not worth either Kaname or Zero
  6. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    Well....since we've jumped to 'pairings' and love/hate and all that....

While I do love yaoi, I've never bothered checking into anything yaoi related with VK. I prefer the series the way it was originally written...yaoi-free. Sorry, but it's true. The thought of yaoi in VK series.....for me, it's just not right.

I agree with Hayato....Zero would rather kill Kaname than anything else! But for those who enjoy the ZeroxKaname pairing, or whatever wishful yaoi pairing you may have with the VK characters, I'd never flame or rip on someone for it. I'm also not a Yuuki-hater as many here are. I don't really have any super-strong opinions of Yuuki one way or another. I just hope that we don't bash each other for our personal preferences....
  7. eegii
    eegii
    since i love yaoi, i like yaoi pairing,,, kkk
  8. eegii
    eegii
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Thank you eegii for the wonderful pic I have say I was not originally a Yuuki hater (though not a fan too) ,but as the series and manga processed she become annoying and useless in my eyes.and I don't like her because she can not ultimately choose and so I hate her ... and I am a fan of yaoi in VK ... any way every one has their own idea about the series,ne? and I respect all the other ideas
    still in my heart,I am waiting for the day she is going to sacrifice her life for both Kaname and Zero and die
  10. Hayato1
    Hayato1
    I don't like Yuki for the reason that she seems to understand what she's doing to Zero, but does it anyway. Everytime I see them together, songs like "You Don't Know Me" and "Everything You Want" get stuck in my head.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast