aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

VAMPIRE KINGHT FAN FICS! COME & SHARE & RECCOMAND!

1. Kadaj_chan
    Hi every one!
    we all read YAOI smexy VK fan fics every day so,I though let's have a thread here to share them and recommend VK fics to each other

like this:

Name of story:
    pairing:
    summary:
    statues: (if competed or not)
    rating:

Link:

please feel free to add because of course a lot of them may have skipped my eye or some times I am simply busy to update the list

For a nearly complete list of wonderful yaoi vampire knight fics you can visit

Blackened wing's blog (My vampire heart) too.

Link: Kaname x Zero Fanfiction : My Vampire Heart
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    Did Rido-sama approve of this thread!?
    I gotta make sure! We can;t make him mad again!!
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I start:

Name of story: Crimson door
    Pairing: Kaname/Zero
    summary:Kaname’s enemies concoct a dark plot to get to the pureblood through Yuki and Zero, putting all three in grave danger. Zero is left half dead and Kaname in the hands of sadistic captors. Only Kaname can give Zero what he needs to stay alive, and perhaps only Zero can save the pureblood from a fate worse than death… if only both of them can keep from killing each other first.
    statues:complete
    rating: M
    link: Crimson Door Chapter 1: Blood Debts, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story:Blood moon
    pairing:Kaname/Zero
    summary:Yuki's death shatters Zero's and Kaname's world and drives them forcefully apart. Torn by guilt and blame but bound by blood, they must either salvage their relationship or face the reality that they will destroy each other. Is there any common ground left for two broken and angry hearts?
    statues: complete
    rating:M
    Link: Blood Moon Chapter 1: Ashes to Ashes, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Secrets in the Dark
    pairing: Zero/Kaname
    summary: There are things in Kaname's past he would rather forget, and some he's forgotten too well. When past and present collide, old wounds are ripped open, leaving Kaname frighteningly vulnerable and Zero scrambling to pick up the pieces.
    statues: In-progress
    Link: Secrets in the Dark Chapter 1: Nightmares, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story[/B]:Trust me
    pairing:Ichijo/shiki
    summary:Ichijo brings Shiki a present to cheer him up. Shiki expresses his gratitude in an unexpected way, and ends up receiving an even greater gift.
    statues: one-shot
    link: Trust Me, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Dominaton
    summary: Despite himself, Zero is losing himself to darker and darker dreams each time he sates his need with Kaname's blood. When dream and reality merge dangerously, Kaname pays the price.
    Link: Domination, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: Night and Fire
    pairing: Kaname/Aido
    summary: Aido ever been rash, impetuous, and stubborn. He disregards vampire custom almost blatantly...all for one person. The Hows, Whats, Whens and Whys of his love and loyalty is an ongoing struggle. Kaname/Aido
    statues: In-progress (has a Sequel named strawberries in blood though)
    rating: T
    Link: Night and Fire Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Strawberries in Blood
    pairing: Kaname/Aidou
    summary: Sequel to Night and Fire, this is from Kaname's POV. Aido's never ending quirks make for a delightful midsummer night's dream, as Kaname can testify...Kaname/Aido
    Link: Strawberries in Blood, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Splash!
    pairing: Kaname/Aidou
    summary: Hanabusa is a splendid swimmer, and Kaname Kuran watches in admiration.
    Link: Splash!, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: The Silence of Snow
    pairing: Kaname/Zero
    summary: Thirteen years is a long time to wait for Kaname, even for Zero. It is an age of snow, and cold, and stars, before Christmas finally grants his wish.
    Link: The Silence of Snow, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Name of story:Under the Rose
    summary:Kaname and Zero have a fight and Zero storms off, only to end up in deep trouble with a couple of cruel aristocrats who want to teach him his place. Will Kaname listen to what Zero said, and stay away, or will he listen to his heart and go looking for him in time to save him?
    Link: Under the Rose Chapter 1: To Prove You Wrong, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story:when you wake
    summary:He lays so still, machines breathing for him. But his heart beats for me, because if it stops, so will mine. So long you've been asleep. But I will be here when you wake.
    rating:T
    Link: When You Wake, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: St Xocolat's Day
    summary: Valentine's Fic - Kaname and Zero go away for a romantic weekend. Kaname always has lovely surprises for Zero, and this time, Zero has a surprise of his own in mind...
    Link: St Xocolat's Day, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Take the lead
    summary: Kaname and Zero have survived hell together... but can they make it through an evening out? Two strong willed individuals go out on a date and try to find the right balance of give and take in their lives.
    Link: Take the Lead Chapter 1: Asking the Question, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net Note that the last smex scene is written in a separate one-shot => click here

Name of story
    :what you do to me
    summary:---
    statues:one-shot
    rating: 18+
    Link: Here

Name of story
    :Thanatos
    summary:---
    statues:one-shot
    rating:18+
    Link: here

Name of story: Control
    summary: ---
    rating: 18+
    Link: Here
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Name of story:Offerings
    summary:Kaname gets more than he bargained for when he tries to make Zero drink his blood.
    Link: Offerings Chapter 01: Willingly Unwilling, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story
    :Wasteland
    summary:he world was ravaged by the bloody war between Hunters and Vampires... Made bitter by years of fighting and bloodshed, the silver-haired commander of the Hunter forces finds a familiar face from the past in a most unexpected situation
    rating:M
    Link: Wasteland Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Hold Me Now It's My Turn
    summary: For years Kaname had watched and waited, hungry for the love Yuuki had and growing lonelier and sadder with each passing year. But now that she was gone... "Hold me now, Zero," he whispered. "It's my turn." Yaoi. ZxK KxZ.
    Link: Hold Me Now It's My Turn Chapter 1: The Teaser, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: The other half myself
    summary: Life occasionally springs surprises for Kaname and Zero. Enmity, mutual dislike and prejudice aside, can something else exist? Perhaps friendship... perhaps attraction... perhaps love.
    Link: The Other Half Of Myself Chapter 1: Chap 1: Prologue, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Displaced
    summary: AU...kind of. K Z Y are still back at the academy, but as always, there's something to keep the threadbare peace from lasting too long. KanaZero with implied Mpreg
    Link: Displaced Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: Pure Ambrosia
    summary: Kaname and Zero have been having "meetings" alone all week in Chairman Cross's office. Kaname tries to spice things up with a bet, but what happens when they're walked in on by someone who doesn't approve of the way they're together - Kaien?
    Link: Pure Ambrosia, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Hot Chocolate
    summarySlash. Zero worries he's about to get outed. Stand-alone one shot. Alternate universe. The boys are not vampires. Rated T for offensive language. No lemons. ZxK
    statues: One-shot
    Link: Hot Chocolate, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: In laughter as in tears
    summary: Kaname and Zero has been married for ten years, but they can hardly be a happy couple. Yaoi, kinky.M-preg
    Link: In laughter as in tears Chapter 1: Tie 1: Wedding night, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Desire's Catalyst
    summary: Yuuki buys a love potion with the intention of swooning her two favorite vampires, but what she didn't think to do was read the side effects.
    statues: One-shot
    Link: Desire's Catalyst, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Unholy matrimony
    summary: A simple mission overseas turns into a nightmare for Zero when he finds an unwanted addition adorning his ring finger, and he realizes removing it won't be as easy as he thought.
    Link: Unholy Matrimony Chapter 1: Prologue, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    So many!!!
    Rido-sama shall be pleased!
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Name of story:beyond vampire instinct
    pairing:Shiki/Ichijo
    summary:Following Ichijo’s party, Shiki still has that craving for his blood…Some reasons are beyond that of vampire instinct
    rating:T
    Link:Beyond Vampire Instinct, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story:Sídhe and the Fae
    pairing:Shiki/Ichijo
    summary:Shiki Senri relies on only one vampire to assuage his hunger, but even Ichijou Takuma has his limits.
    rating: K+
    Link: Sídhe and the Fae, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Possession
    pairing: Zero/Aidou
    summary: Hanabusa stilled at the intensity of the ex-human’s aching wine-colored gaze. Zero's lips had caressed every inch of the blond-haired man with intimate, iniquitous ecstasy, and they had enjoyed it.
    Link: Possession, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: More than One Way to Skin an Orange
    pairing: Kaname/Zero , Aidou + Zero (meaning friendship)
    summary:Zero and Aido argue over the right way to peel an orange and end up in a food fight. Everyone gets roped into helping clean it up. Kaname might be more interested in cleaning ZERO up, though...
    Link: More than One Way to Skin an Orange, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Name of story:lost
    summary:They were fighting yet again, but now the hunter's lips on Kaname's skin feel too good for the pureblood to even remember what they were arguing about, and Kaname can only feel deliciously lost.
    Link: Lost, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story
    :Getting even
    summary
    :Well, for putting me through what you did…I decided you needed a little…punishment.” the lusty edge in Kaname’s voice was making Zero extremely scared…and aroused?
    Link: Getting Even, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: One before the other
    summary: Zero always knew that given their different lifespans, they would go one before the other, and he would be first. He never thought Kaname would have to be held, cradled...dying.
    rating: k+
    Link: One Before the Other, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Fallen from grace
    summary:Kaname's state of mind is rapidly decreasing when he is faced with his darkest of fears. Losing the ones he loves... to each other.
    Link:
    Fallen From Grace, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Look away
    summary: Kaname has a secret, hidden deep in an underground compound no one but his closest allies know about. A secret he can't let go of, no matter how self-destructive that need is.
    Link: Look away, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Pressed flowers live forever
    summary: The King had been sitting on his habitual armchair for several hours already, watching the garden with a lost look. Little if anything remained from the past, but his slender fingers caressed absentmindedly the ring the hunter had given him so long ago.
    Link: Pressed flowers live forever, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast