aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

True Blood is Back!!! So is this Group :D Let's Discuss Season 4!

1. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Hey everyone!
    I'm kind of a diehard True Blood fan so when I saw this group, and realized no one had posted since the last season I was kinda sad. But no woarries cuz True Blood is back and this season is going to be great! Well for those of you who've read the books, you know what I mean

Anyway, there have been two episodes so far...the third one comes on tonight.

What are everyone's thoughts so far? Do you like this season so far?

WARNING: Do NOT continue to read this if you have not seen the first two episodes of the 4th season!

What do you think about the whole fairy thing? Keep in mind I've read ALL the books, but for this discussion I won't get into that. I'm curious about what everyone else's first impressions were on these 1st two episodes.

Did it bother you that a full year of Sookie's life had passed?
    Oh and what about the whole Bill is King of Louisana now? That was a bit weird to me. I really, really liked Sophie-Anne's character. She was like my favorite *itch character,

Now for things I did like: I, of course, loved that Eric was the only one who knew Sookie hadn't died and bought her house so that he could enter at will when she returned. So smooth.
    Eric: "Sookie, You--are--mine." Best line so far
    I'm also digging the whole witches thing, and how oddly enough Lafayette is yet again pulled into some weird shit.

Anyway, for those of you who are watching it, I'd be interested to see which parts you thought were good, and which parts didn't work for you. Also, I'd like to hear some of your predictions of what's to come. I'd give you my predictions, but I have a vague idea already since I read the book
  2. aniqueen
    aniqueen
    Okay guys...spoiler alert!! WARNING>>>DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED!!!!!

Eric kills Dumbledore.That is all.

(okay that was a joking moment, brought to you from my RL!)